Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 28th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah monthly

Kursus, Scaperedude! Why you gotta be that way?

True and I should be there. Super excited for this format, my favorite army to play is at 450, so I've already got this one figured out!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Kursus, Scaperedude! Why you gotta be that way?
I know, it's a real problem....

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:43 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

I recently watched a Battle video put out by Sir Heroscape where he mentioned an upcoming Heroscape Tournament. So I did some research and found this one. Me and my cousin both live here in Utah and would love to join the tournament on July 29th.

Let me know if you'd be willing to let two newcomers join the tournament.

Thanks!
Old June 30th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
I recently watched a Battle video put out by Sir Heroscape where he mentioned an upcoming Heroscape Tournament. So I did some research and found this one. Me and my cousin both live here in Utah and would love to join the tournament on July 29th.

Thanks!
Of course! It's always exciting to have new people join our group, we're excited to have you! And welcome to the site! If you have any questions about the tourney (or the game in general) at all just let us know, we're always more than happy to help out.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Thanks!
Oh awesome! More 'scapers coming out of the woodwork! Our tourneys are gunna get crazy!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:46 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Thanks!
Aww yeah! You are most welcome to attend not only the get-together in July, but everything else in the future as well
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any of us. Also, we're pretty good about lending units for these things, so if there's a particular build you want to bring to the field but don't have the units, post here to see if someone may have what you're looking for!
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:49 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Awesome! We are both excited to join the tourney and your group. My cousin just created an account on heroscapers under the name Flash_19.

Just to confirm the rules for the tourney:
- 450 point armies
- 18 figure limit
- No SoV & C3V figures allowed
- No Marvel figures allowed
- Glyphs being used: Healer, D20, Unique Attack, Wound, Move and
Initiative
- Four 55 minutes rounds with no time limit on last round
- Rounds 1 and 3 are "reverse the whip where you swap armies with your
opponent

Any other rules we need be aware of?

@The Dewk - - - my cousin may need some units for his army build. I will let him know he can post here if so.

This is so awesome. We've both been looking for more people to play Heroscape with. Thanks for letting us join!
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:05 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Awesome! We are both excited to join the tourney and your group. My cousin just created an account on heroscapers under the name Flash_19.

Just to confirm the rules for the tourney:
- 450 point armies
- 18 figure limit
- No SoV & C3V figures allowed
- No Marvel figures allowed
- Glyphs being used: Healer, D20, Unique Attack, Wound, Move and
Initiative
- Four 55 minutes rounds with no time limit on last round
- Rounds 1 and 3 are "reverse the whip where you swap armies with your
opponent

Any other rules we need be aware of?

@The Dewk - - - my cousin may need some units for his army build. I will let him know he can post here if so.

This is so awesome. We've both been looking for more people to play Heroscape with. Thanks for letting us join!
Not really any extra rules besides those! Oh, if you go past 55 minutes, you'll finish the round (expend all unrevealed Order Markers), and then determine a winner based on how many points were killed (squads are partial points - kill 1 deathreaver out of 4, you get 10 points).

I'll add both you and your cousin to the attendees list right now. Again, glad you found us!
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:

Thanks!
Aww yeah! You are most welcome to attend not only the get-together in July, but everything else in the future as well
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any of us. Also, we're pretty good about lending units for these things, so if there's a particular build you want to bring to the field but don't have the units, post here to see if someone may have what you're looking for!
Thanks! I just might take you up on that. A lot of the figures I use for Heroscape are Heroclix figures on custom bases. Quite a bit more affordable - not quite as awesome.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old June 30th, 2017, 05:25 PM

Quote:

Thanks! I just might take you up on that. A lot of the figures I use for Heroscape are Heroclix figures on custom bases. Quite a bit more affordable - not quite as awesome.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Yeah man! As it gets closer to the tourney, and you figure out what build you are looking to play, feel free to ask if you can borrow a few squads. It's going to be a good time (as it always is)!
Old July 1st, 2017, 02:12 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I know I am replying to last months tournament, but I've been busy on a long trek back to Texas and getting everything situated at home so I haven't had a change to reply yet.

It was my first tournament and I had a lot of fun, and just wanted to thank @TheDewk for inviting me and @LeafIt for putting on such a fun Tournament!
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I know I am replying to last months tournament, but I've been busy on a long trek back to Texas and getting everything situated at home so I haven't had a change to reply yet.

It was my first tournament and I had a lot of fun, and just wanted to thank @TheDewk for inviting me and @LeafIt for putting on such a fun Tournament!
For sure man! You mentioned that you may be moving to Utah sometime in the future; fingers crossed for that! It was good to meet you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events