Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 24th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shurrig's Maps: New Map 3/23/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I like it. At first glance very well done!
Thank you very much Mr. Heroscape Sir, I'm very excited to get to play on some of your scraps maps!!
Old May 8th, 2019, 11:51 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shurrig's Maps: !!New Map!! 5/8/19

It's been a bit, but I got a new map for you guys! Hope you all enjoy, feel free to give some feedback

Ruins of Braunglayde
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:47 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice one. I like how you mixed the trees and single-walls in its symmetry a lot. Glyph choice and placement looks good - some heroes can wander down the paths for the treasure glyphs and everything else fights for the defense glyph. I'd almost consider moving each two-piece-wall down a hex, to provide more cover to those approaching the raised rock 7-hex. But all in all, I like this one a lot, nicely done.
Old May 9th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I really like this as well! Well done!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Nice one. I like how you mixed the trees and single-walls in its symmetry a lot. Glyph choice and placement looks good - some heroes can wander down the paths for the treasure glyphs and everything else fights for the defense glyph. I'd almost consider moving each two-piece-wall down a hex, to provide more cover to those approaching the raised rock 7-hex. But all in all, I like this one a lot, nicely done.
Thanks a lot! I was wavering on where to place those castle walls because I was concerned with lanes for units, but I'll try and test it out!

Quote:
I really like this as well! Well done!
Thank you!! Gonna try to put up more maps soon
Old May 22nd, 2019, 03:30 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps: !!2 New Maps!! 5/22/19

Two HOT maps today! They're a ton of fun and they'll keep you on your toes!

Castle Pyres

Inferno Valley
Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:29 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shurrig's Maps: !!2 New Maps!! 5/22/19

My personal opinions only here . . .

Ruins of Braunglayde - Beautiful map. Love it! My concern is if there are too may choke points (single hex pathways). I have not built the map to see exactly.

Castle Pyres - great map name. I am very intrigued and can see all kind of interesting strategy. I may run this map at our next tournament. Thank you!

Inferno Valley - indeed. Seems a little to hot. The ruins don't seem to provide much protection - there is still a lot of hot heights to climb. I see the advantage going to ranged armies too much. Good looking map, but I wouldn't include this in a tournament setting.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 05:07 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps: !!2 New Maps!! 6/22/19

I've got a couple of multiplayer maps I've been sitting on for a bit, one 2-4 player map, and a fun 3-6 player one,

Cuttin' the Canyon

Unturned Stones
Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:22 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Been playing on Ruins of Braunglayde this weekend and have been really enjoying it! The only difference I made was making the Brandar preset power glyphs (Wannock in water and Dagmar on the road) because I felt like the treasure glyphs weren't enough incentive to go out of the way to the edge. It's been playing really well that way. Aside from that, I'm really enjoying the map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 23rd, 2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Been playing on Ruins of Braunglayde this weekend and have been really enjoying it! The only difference I made was making the Brandar preset power glyphs (Wannock in water and Dagmar on the road) because I felt like the treasure glyphs weren't enough incentive to go out of the way to the edge. It's been playing really well that way. Aside from that, I'm really enjoying the map.
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it, when I was making it I was playing around with glyph ideas and I landed on Gerda in the middle and Brandar glyphs on the outside just to create a little diversity with my glyph usage, however I do like the use of Wannok and Dagmar! Did you replace Gerda with a treasure glyph or just remove it?
Old June 23rd, 2019, 06:02 PM

I actually kept it. I thought it helped spread the conflict evenly

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 18th, 2019, 05:46 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps: !!2 New Maps!! 8/18/19

Another two new maps!

Grotto Pathway

Wooded Skirmish

I'm trying to break the mold a bit with these maps and add some interesting variety, but let me know what you guys think!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios