Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 13th, 2020, 03:53 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft

Due to crazy current events, I have more free time! As a result, I have submitted my army!
Old March 14th, 2020, 04:18 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Haven't participated in OHS for a few seasons, but I just signed up for this one!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 14th, 2020, 04:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Signed up!
Old March 15th, 2020, 08:42 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Sign Up by 3/15!

Since I'm stuck at home for the foreseeable future, I'm excited to play in my first ever season of OHS

~KoS, using a bland familiar army for his first time, but interested to see how this format turns out
Old March 15th, 2020, 09:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

What if both armies have more than 20 figures? How does the bidding and placing work then?

If I'm reading correctly, one army would be bid on, accepted, and then you could only place 20 figures of the other army anyways. And theoretically, the army that is bid on could still have more than 20 figures after being accepted but you would have to sit the figures that were dropped during the bid plus whatever else needs dropped to meet the 20 figure placement.

Is all that correct or am I missing/misreading something?
Old March 15th, 2020, 09:34 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
What if both armies have more than 20 figures? How does the bidding and placing work then?

If I'm reading correctly, one army would be bid on, accepted, and then you could only place 20 figures of the other army anyways. And theoretically, the army that is bid on could still have more than 20 figures after being accepted but you would have to sit the figures that were dropped during the bid plus whatever else needs dropped to meet the 20 figure placement.

Is all that correct or am I missing/misreading something?
Your interpretation is correct.

You can think of the bidding and army placement as 2 separate phases. Bidding determines the army you bring, and then placement rules apply normally as if you had brought the army in a bring-1 format. Bidding only determines the army you start that second phase (placement) with.
Old March 15th, 2020, 09:55 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey all,

We're going to extend sign-ups a few days so those who are suddenly discovering some free time have a chance to sign up.

"Stay safe, play online"

Old March 16th, 2020, 10:28 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Hey all,

We're going to extend sign-ups a few days so those who are suddenly discovering some free time have a chance to sign up.

"Stay safe, play online"

Awesome! I’m going to sign up but it might be tomorrow evening/Wed morning. Unfortunately I am out of town with my Fiancé’s family because her grandpa passed away Friday.
Old March 17th, 2020, 07:52 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Sign Up by 3/18!

me and my brother are signed up...gonna be real rusty. It's been a while.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 18th, 2020, 03:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Last day to sign up! @heroscaper2010 you're still planning to submit, yeah?
Old March 18th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So what with current events I have finally been tempted into signing up.

Imma win this thing with my 20x Dumutefs. My return after a ~20 season absence shall be glorious.

Edit: Nevermind it apparently was only 7 seasons, huh. I didn't realize my last foray was so recent.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; March 18th, 2020 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Actually I need to go check and see how long its been
Old March 18th, 2020, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Last day to sign up! @heroscaper2010 you're still planning to submit, yeah?
Yes, finishing my army tonight.

EDIT: Submitted
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; March 18th, 2020 at 05:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events