Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 26th, 2019, 03:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Topdown Figure Requests

If anybody has any of the following figures I'd love to get them added to my Unreleased figures sheet:

Quote:
C3V figures:
Quote:
Gen. Simon Fraser
Morgan's Riflemen
12th Caucasus Rifles
Brontos
Breach
unnamed phoenix
unnamed slime demon
Figures under SoV Review:
Quote:
Rendar Fy
Rujin
Kha
Beakface Rogue
Beakface Archer
Lilja
Masha Shingai
Specters of Aldorn
Xundar
Shadow Hound
Shadow Fiend
Shadow Binder
Clayton Pierce
Soontir Van
If you have any other unreleased C3V figures, I'll take those too, but they're not as high on my priority list.

Last edited by superfrog; June 28th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old June 26th, 2019, 04:22 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Here are some:

Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 26th, 2019, 04:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Sweet, thanks for these.

How big is Lilja's base? I'm just trying to make sure I get the scale right.
Old June 26th, 2019, 05:02 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Sweet, thanks for these.

How big is Lilja's base? I'm just trying to make sure I get the scale right.
The one she's on is the exact same size as a D3 large/huge base.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 26th, 2019, 06:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

I made a first pass and got a bunch of those added, although I have yet to get to Kha or the Specters.

EDIT: All done with Bigga's.

Last edited by superfrog; June 27th, 2019 at 12:47 AM.
Old June 26th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll try to remember to get some done, I have a bunch

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’ll try to remember to get some done, I have a bunch
I'm guessing you have all of your SoV submissions so those would probably be the best ones to send over
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've gotten the sheet updated with the new C3V releases and even today's SoV releases! It's nice and easy when the figures are already up on that Unreleased sheet!

To that end, could some people help me get topdowns for some of the recently announced C3V figures, and the SoV figures under review?

C3V:
Gunfighter
Merchant
John Jones
Drowning Devil
Ulat-Kini squad
Gug
Star Spawn
Human Wizard

SoV:
Catalan Mercenaries
Swaysil
Agrith-Naar
Great Axes of Ironstone
Dalmar Stonewall
Old October 29th, 2019, 08:42 PM

Special delivery:

Spoiler Alert!

This is what I've got. Purchase is still pending on the others.

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 29th, 2019, 08:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

Are those already based on double bases for the Drowning Devil and Star Spawn?
Old October 29th, 2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Are those already based on double bases for the Drowning Devil and Star Spawn?
Yes sir!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 30th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I can do A-N

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events