Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old February 1st, 2009, 10:49 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battleplan: A Heroscape Army Builder

This looks great!

I'd also like the option to save armies and print them out.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 1st, 2009, 11:19 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

This is really slick. I'll have to remember it next time I need to check my math or before a tournament.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 1st, 2009, 12:46 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
The cat's out of the bag.
Meow.

Quote:
We use either EditPlus or Notepad++, depending on the coder.
I use Notepad++ for everything. It's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
I'm also curious to hear the answer to Gary's question. I don't believe he was asking so much about what editor you folks are using as much as what the language/framework is. It doesn't appear to be Flash, nor PHP, nor ASP. I think you'll find that the more you open up your development efforts, the more help you can get from those of us with coding talents.
For starters, I see some Ajax references in the system.js file...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
What are the chances of something that works off line?
*ahem* There's a web-based Army Builder on my web site that you can download and use locally.
It requires the Firefox browser and Mozilla's XForms addon.
Just download my entire site from this page:
http://heroscape.glasq.com/home.html

But I don't want to hijack Jay's thread here, so any comments about my Army Builder should be done in this thread: Gary's Army Builder

Last edited by GaryLASQ; March 24th, 2022 at 11:38 PM.
Old February 1st, 2009, 06:21 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Where are the Q brothers?

Oh, nevermind. My bad.

Last edited by Thorgrim; February 1st, 2009 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Nevermind
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:41 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

The more I use this the more I like.

One suggestion would be an option for turning off the unique restriction.

In a relaxed setting players may agree on certain unique characters to be used as common (like Zettian Guards for example).
Old February 4th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
I'm also curious to hear the answer to Gary's question. I don't believe he was asking so much about what editor you folks are using as much as what the language/framework is. It doesn't appear to be Flash, nor PHP, nor ASP. I think you'll find that the more you open up your development efforts, the more help you can get from those of us with coding talents.
For starters, I see some Ajax references in the system.js file...
Well, yeah, but everybody and their brother is AJAX these days. Catalyst, OpenThought, Zope, Django, ColdFusion ... could be any of those, or none of the above. It would be very cool if it were one of the Perl ones (as Perl is my main language of choice), but I bet it's not.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
What are the chances of something that works off line?
*ahem* There's a web-based Army Builder on my web site that you can download and use locally.
It requires the Firefox browser and Mozilla's XForms addon.
Thanx for reminding me about that ... I've been trying to get that to work for me with no luck. I'll pop over to your thread and comment there.

Quote:
The more I use this the more I like.
Ditto that.

Quote:
One suggestion would be an option for turning off the unique restriction.

In a relaxed setting players may agree on certain unique characters to be used as common (like Zettian Guards for example).
Yeah, that would be good.

I notice that even though Jay has not responded here, he's definitely listening ... the two bugs I reported above are already fixed.
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:25 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Announcing the release of Battleplan 1.1!

Visit the Battleplan blog for details.

And again, enjoy.

Old February 6th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Announcing the release of Battleplan 1.1!

Visit the Battleplan blog for details.

And again, enjoy.
Old February 6th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds cool, but my computer isn't loading it. Anyone else have this issue?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 6th, 2009, 09:10 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sup3rS0n1c, can you describe what's happening and what browser/version you're using?

Old February 6th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When I click the link, the screen that says "Loading Battleplan" and the loading bar show up, and after a few seconds the bar hits the end, but then it just sticks there. Don't know why.
I use Internet Explorer 7 (I think, it might be 6...)

Edit: I'm downloading IE 8 right now, I'll check if it works after I restart my browser.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; February 6th, 2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old February 6th, 2009, 09:27 AM

Sorry for the hiccup. Try it now.

Scratch that. Hang on a bit. Still working on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software