Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 14th, 2006, 01:21 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Designer interviews?

Have I missed it or has anyone posted anything regarding Q&A with the designers while at GenCon? (If so, please feel free to delete or merge this thread, admins.) I've looked in all the forums and haven't seen anything yet... Just curious.
Old August 14th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
I talked to Craig for about 2 hours at Gen Con. Once I have had time to organize, digest, and write, I will post some of the insights I gained from that conversation. Probably won't be before tomorrow. I got a lot to do.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old August 14th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Are you going to release that final match video too Buddy Lee?

Old August 14th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Talk to Truth. It was his camera.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old August 16th, 2006, 10:56 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Still waiting on those reports from everyone...

Truth's video was fun and cool. But so far no one has posted anything about their discussions with CVN or anyone else. (unless I've missed it buried in some thread somewhere)
Old August 16th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If it's here, I've missed it too.
Old August 16th, 2006, 02:24 PM
ultradoug

too meny gencon threads!
Old August 16th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod

Truth's video was fun and cool. But so far no one has posted anything about their discussions with CVN or anyone else. (unless I've missed it buried in some thread somewhere)
I will answer for my part. I was extremely busy the whole entire time running my events with help from a whole lot of great people. The designers were equally as busy handling masses of people all day long from open 'til close. There was no time for interviews and since Oogie had just done an excellent interview for us just 2 weeks ago, there simply was no need. Any outstanding questions you all have will just have to remain a mystery.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 16th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod

I will answer for my part. I was extremely busy the whole entire time running my events with help from a whole lot of great people. The designers were equally as busy handling masses of people all day long from open 'til close. There was no time for interviews and since Oogie had just done an excellent interview for us just 2 weeks ago, there simply was no need. Any outstanding questions you all have will just have to remain a mystery.
And I shall answer for my part. There were plenty of scapers there, most with plans to drill Craig with questions. I didn't feel that I too needed to re-ask every question.
Old August 16th, 2006, 02:50 PM

Exrod has disabled reputation
I spoke with Craig a few times at the Con. Here is what I can remember that is interesting...
(please don't quote him via these recollections, as I was sleep deprived and may have gotten something wrong)

The Zombies will be packaged with themselves, 2 common squads of Zombies in one package. He agreed that being stuck with 3 squads of Minions was a bit harsh in order to get the 3 sets of Marro Drones.

The flagbearers will be sold individually in a $10 MSRP package at TRU.

I heard Wave 6 in December from him, but a January date from a marketing guy who was there. I responded so that means March and he laughed.

I got the overall impression that the wave 5 sculpts are not highly regarded, but everyone agrees that wave 6 is incredible.

Craig and company are already playtesting the entire line of 2007 expansions!

Craig pointed out to me that Taelord rules from the top of the castle with a squad or two of Snipers.

Craig said that they play with flowing lava using a six sider to randomly determine how it flows at the end of each round, I'm going to have to try this idea.

The Gorillanators cost was a bit high, but will make more sense with future units (girl agents?)

Heroquest designers were involved with Heroscape and there are some similarities. The dice seem to be directly from Heroquest.

That's all I have.

Game On.

I shall observe the tenets of Rex Kwon Do
I shall respect Rex
I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Old August 16th, 2006, 02:53 PM
ultradoug

yay! Tae Rulls! Where is that castle pic I asked whoever for.
Old August 16th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks, Exrod! Interesting snippets of information.

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News