Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 1st, 2020, 06:05 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Nice podcast!

For the record, PK's are at least 15-20 points under costed for what they do, IMO. :P

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old August 3rd, 2020, 10:25 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Einar Emperium was definitely a surprise for me. We played a few more games after the cast and they won another. Also the WL was able to bite Valgaurd and stop the bonding with the Romans which also lead to a victory in another game post cast. There's just a lot of unexplored things at lower point totals and lower power I think. It was actually a super interesting experiment and I will be exploring it more hopefully sometime in the future. Variance plays a way bigger role in something like this than in most "normal" tournaments. It was also a lot of fun watching things like: ice spike, helm of mitonsoul, pounce, Acolarh's leaf tree thing, net trip, poison weapons, coil crush, Sudema's stare, and things similar that you barely ever see nowadays in the current "scene."

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 3rd, 2020, 11:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun. Nice work.
I would be more interested in playing classic Heroscape if these type of tournaments were more common.
Old August 18th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...-bonding-melee

Join Mike, Ken, and Nathan as we discuss the strategy and tactics of playing bonding melee. We cover the archetype broadly before focusing in on the best three bonding melee armies: the Knights, the Heavies, and the Dwarves.
Old August 18th, 2020, 02:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

In honor of this podcast made a Unit Debate I have been wanting to do for while, but this gave me a reason to:
Unit Debate #75 Axegrinders vs Heavy Gruts vs Knights
Old August 18th, 2020, 03:52 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post

Join Mike, Ken, and Nathan as we discuss the strategy and tactics of playing bonding melee. We cover the archetype broadly before focusing in on the best three armies IN THE GAME: the Knights, the Heavies, and the Dwarves.
Fixed

Old August 19th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post

Join Mike, Ken, and Nathan as we discuss the strategy and tactics of playing bonding melee. We cover the archetype broadly before focusing in on the best three armies IN THE GAME: the Knights, the Heavies, and the Dwarves.
Fixed
I mean, you’re not wrong...
Old August 19th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Listened to your most recent podcast on the 3 melee armies... it was great!

I'm another player who tried to play Trons, I just often ended up at 3-2 and missing the cutoffs for greatness. One time MegaSilver crushed me getting what must have been 5 turns in a row with his Venocs. In my great scape purge, Trons are one of the few armies I have left...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 19th, 2020, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post

I'm another player who tried to play Trons, I just often ended up at 3-2 and missing the cutoffs for greatness. One time MegaSilver crushed me getting what must have been 5 turns in a row with his Venocs. In my great scape purge, Trons are one of the few armies I have left...
Do you remember any more details of my heavies vs trons match against Spider? I don’t recall all the details but just remember that it was a death trap for him.

Old August 19th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:

Thanks so much for listening!
Old August 19th, 2020, 10:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Are you that guy from Summoner Wars or what?
Old August 19th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:

Are you that guy from Summoner Wars or what?
Yeah, the summoner Jexix is named after HeroScape strategy great, Jexik!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion