Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - VOTE for Release

Guess I'll have to look those up later.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You send it to A3n if you don't know how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It's not a matter of HOW to do it, it's the amount of time vs the value it adds. If A3n wanted to do it, he could have claimed it earlier which leads me to believe he didn't want to do it.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Tickle made the terms of his agreeing to help out the terrain group (which he is not a part of) clear in advance (no photos). So anything we do in addition will require additional art support. @A3n can let us know if that's him or if we're in limbo.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:48 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Then why would he have asked for it?

Anyway, I'll quit trying to help if people are going to be jerks.

Quote:
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:52 PM

I think you're reading jerky tones where there aren't any. I have no ability to do art stuff and was asking for clarification on what you all wanted for examples. Now I know to look at the knockback stuff. Clarification was helpful, thanks.

Tickle specifically didn't sign up for anything beyond what he graciously helped with. I see no reason he should feel pressured to do more (and he clearly isn't -- which is good!).

I have no idea where A3n stands in terms of willingness or ability to do things on the art side here but was under the impression that he no longer has InDesign.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:53 PM

Also, I know how hard I am on the Art Department (quozl's words) so I'm not wanting to do anything like that for projects like this.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think you're reading jerky tones where there aren't any. I have no ability to do art stuff and was asking for clarification on what you all wanted for examples. Now I know to look at the knockback stuff. Clarification was helpful, thanks.

Tickle specifically didn't sign up for anything beyond what he graciously helped with. I see no reason he should feel pressured to do more (and he clearly isn't -- which is good!).

I have no idea where A3n stands in terms of willingness or ability to do things on the art side here but was under the impression that he no longer has InDesign.
Saying he'd send me the InDesign file is definitely a jerk move.

Quote:
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:59 PM

Probably not the best way to remind us that he said he wasn’t doing any photos.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 08:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I've never felt like Bats was hard on the Art Dept. He's usually very conscious of how much work these things take to get done.
Old January 4th, 2021, 10:39 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I am happy to do it. I didn't do it to begin with because there was no opportunity to do so once the vote was called Tickle jumped right in & did it (which is his right to do being in the art dept). Having said that I am going on holiday for a week the tomorrow & I probably won't have the opportunity now before I leave. But as I will still be on leave from work I should be able to do it when I get back.

In the meantime if you can set up some shots & send them that would be good. @tcglkn , if you upload the indd file that would save some time or just a link to the pictures (on the cover & background of the text - which I think was a great find ) will work also as the rest is just a copy & paste.
Old January 4th, 2021, 10:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

Put a Space Rules folder on the server in Art Dept > tcglkn

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library