Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old January 17th, 2019, 02:27 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Sadly, Lefton4ya bought my last dice bowl. I'm officially out of product.
I still remember drooling over your awesome custom terrain. That was a long time ago, though.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 17th, 2019, 02:47 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

awww thanks Dad_Scaper!

I still craft. I just do it for our D&D group instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Sadly, Lefton4ya bought my last dice bowl. I'm officially out of product.
I still remember drooling over your awesome custom terrain. That was a long time ago, though.
Old January 17th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm glad to hear it. Artists make the world a better place.

= =
Old January 17th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

@Grishnakh does a great job pimping out games. He has flocked Heroscape maps and custom maps/unit/rules for all sorts of other games; some he improved and some he designed himself.

Old February 2nd, 2019, 01:00 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Question from a game tonight. Can you use a healing potion treasure glyph on the same turn you pick it up? I feel like I've seen the answer somewhere but I couldn't find it when I looked.

Edit: Oops I was looking in the wrong spot on the FAQ. It's in there that you can only use it after revealing an order marker.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 2nd, 2019, 08:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
awww thanks Dad_Scaper!

I still craft. I just do it for our D&D group instead.
Pics!
Old February 6th, 2019, 12:37 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone else find off that "Valkrill" has no human/s in his ranks.
Old February 6th, 2019, 12:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Does anyone else find off that "Valkrill" has no human/s in his ranks.
Yes, it's something that has been noted. Perhaps Valkrill is an evil that is beyond human capability.
Old February 6th, 2019, 02:53 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I personally think that it has more to do with him being introduced right before the game got canceled and when only D&D sculpts were being used, so they needed more villain units and didn't want to overstuff Utgar.

If he had gone on for a couple more waves or existed back during classic days, I wouldn't be too surprised to see a nihilist human or two added to his ranks, although I would think it to be rather rare.
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:02 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I was aware that there were no Valkrill humans, but I read it as an accident of history. In other words, I agree with Astroking.

= =
Old February 6th, 2019, 05:12 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I was aware that there were no Valkrill humans, but I read it as an accident of history. In other words, I agree with Astroking.
Yes, that is true and then again it can be a general for a human. It is difficult to see someone with a valiant personality and serve Valkrill?
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
It is difficult to see someone with a valiant personality and serve Valkrill?
Yes.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's