Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Mortis - Final Editing

Completely stoked( I am fairly certain I have never used that phrase before).

I absolutely love those. I am honored that my LDs have the sickest art (OK that may be a little bit bias).

Mega props Flame Gryphon. Great meld of the figure pic with the background. You kept the cat on the dumpster, wicked awesome.

Just noticed his shoulder pterodactyl is not a hit zone, so cool.

(Sung to Darzee's song from Rikki-tikki-tavi)

LD'er and tailor am I—
Doubled the joys that I know—
Proud to struggle and try,
Proud to struggle and grow—

Sing to your Allies again,
Fear, O lift up your head!
Mortis and plague do we gain,
Judge Death has a new friend.
Terror has risen again—
Fire awaits round the bend!

Who hath delivered us, who?
Tell me his skill and his name.
Gryphon, the talented, the true,
Sidekick, with plumage of Flame,
The legend named Gryphon, of highest acclaim.
The artist with feathers of Flame.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 23rd, 2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 04:29 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ohhh stop it you.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have to agree here...since your break FG your artisticness has come back with a vengeance. I'm jealous.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 24th, 2015, 08:56 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you get a chance could you give the cards your seal of approval @A3n ?
I know you are retired but you have the best eyes for cards. Thank you.

I will propose for On Deck soon.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 24th, 2015, 11:04 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you get a chance could you give the cards your seal of approval @A3n ?
I know you are retired but you have the best eyes for cards. Thank you.

I will propose for On Deck soon.
For the record...and correct me if I'm wrong A3n...but he retired his hero duties but I don't think he retired as our supreme overlord of the art department.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 24th, 2015, 11:20 AM

I was not sure so I left it open ended.
I take it the cards look good to you japes?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 24th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My only complaint is a minor one. The mini background seems a tad out of place for the Dark Judge who is the master of decay. I'd have gone with something a little more decayed and breaking down, like a building on it's last legs or a putrid bog.
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:16 PM

Right on. Thanks Karat. I did include some decrepit buildings/rooms for background art. Perhaps FG can show us an alternative. Though I love the alley cat.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I was not sure so I left it open ended.
I take it the cards look good to you japes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
My only complaint is a minor one. The mini background seems a tad out of place for the Dark Judge who is the master of decay. I'd have gone with something a little more decayed and breaking down, like a building on it's last legs or a putrid bog.
Let me preface by saying my knowledge of this universe consist of reading the bios you provide and the newest Dredd movie so I can't comment on how out of place the background is but the composition that FG did looks great and the comic card is very dramatic so in those senses the cards look good to me.

Old July 24th, 2015, 05:43 PM

Good point. I forget sometimes that I am the only one with any real knowledge of the comics. Pretty much all of the stories involving the Dark Judges take place in Mega-City 1. This is an insanely large city that spans the entire east coast of the US. So really they could be in virtual any setting that is urban. I cannot recall them ever being in the wilderness so that certainly would be a bad choice.
I get Karat's point though and would not be against a different background.
Thanks for the input japes.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 25th, 2015, 12:11 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I'm still here in the AD (not as active but still here). The cards look great. Although the background looks a little familiar, have we used it already?
Old July 25th, 2015, 12:56 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't think we've used it before. There's a similar one on Judge Dredd's background, but it is different. Actually why I used this one.

I'll switch backgrounds, though. Which one in the SP is preferred?

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library