Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2012, 12:24 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Heading off to Colorado

I'm going to spend 10 days in the Rockies backpacking!!

I'll pop back in when I get home.
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heading off to Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm going to spend 10 days in the Rockies backpacking!!

I'll pop back in when I get home.
Cool! Sounds like fun. I lived in Colorado 10 years ago . For a split second when I saw the title of this thread, I thought is was going to be a spam thread advertising a trip to Colorado .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General