Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 26th, 2021, 03:32 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Panther (Avengers) (Public Testing)

Tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Black Panther

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Iron Man 270, Wasp 50, Sub-Mariner, Black Panther, Hawkeye 220 VS Deathstroke 275, Taskmaster, Silver Samurai, Ravager (Rose)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Iron Man 270, Captain America 240, Winter Soldier 240, Black Panther VS Luke Cage, Songbird, Spiderman 250, Dare Devil 200, Two-Gun Kid
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 210 seems reasonable and theme is on point.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun fit with the Avengers. The extra turn ability on initiative is great but made for some hard decisions with order marker placement. I was hopeful of winning the roll every time with Iron Mans bonus so I avoided placing order markers on Black Panther. So if I lost the roll, he sat out the round, although he did still help sometimes with Dagger rolls. Force Blast is a fun power that enemies have to keep an eye on all the time. Daggers is a cool power but didn't hit that much. Nice take on Black Panther.
He's gone 5-4 overall.

1-0 @205:

Close win. (Cinderquail)

4-4 @210:

Very Close loss. (Arkham)
Very Close loss. (Arkham)
Very Close loss. (Arch-Vile)
Very Close win. (Arch-Vile)
Close loss. (Arkham)
Close win. (Arkham)
Medium-Big win. (Arkham)
Medium-Big win. (Cinderquail)

Outside of the 2 bigger wins he had when going up against the Fighters(some notable luck in my game, can't speak to Cinderquail's other than him saying the Avengers maintained height + jungle bonuses which seems rather difficult to hold on Chernobyl, so not sure what happened there), all the other games were close to very close. That being the case, and his 5-4 record, I feel pretty comfortable wrapping up at 210.

I propose a vote to move to Final Editing.
Old September 26th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Black Panther (Avengers) (Vote 4 Final Editi

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 26th, 2021, 03:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old September 26th, 2021, 04:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old September 26th, 2021, 04:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:21 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Black Panther (Avengers) (Final Editing)

Just a thought, how would you feel about changing the personality to King? Not something I’m going to strongly push or fight for, but it would keep the Illuminati at a pretty equal distribution of Kings and Visionaries, and would help if we ever wanted to do some power that called out royalty.
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:29 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Don’t really care either way I suppose. If anyone else has a preference, feel free to throw one out. I’ll call for a vote later tonight.
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just a thought, how would you feel about changing the personality to King? Not something I’m going to strongly push or fight for, but it would keep the Illuminati at a pretty equal distribution of Kings and Visionaries, and would help if we ever wanted to do some power that called out royalty.
I'm assuming you mean Class?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2021, 10:35 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think going Visionary here is good cause vI is already a King.
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:35 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The other two Black Panthers are Kings, so it makes sense to me to go with something different here. I like variety in 2nd/3rd versions when it's possible.
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:39 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm assuming you mean Class?
Nah, let's really throw them for a loop.

I guess I just see T'Challa primarily as a king first, so I don't mind reusing that class a bit with him. I'm biased though cause I still really want to get to that modern Namor one day that has a Royal Rivalry power. Would suck if he couldn't be rivals with T'Challa in an Illuminati build. Suppose I could always just throw Visionary into that power though.
Old September 28th, 2021, 09:35 PM

Re: The Book of Black Panther (Avengers) (Vote for On Deck)

Seems like the general preference is to stick with Visionary here.

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@Arch-vile
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Ronin
@tcglkn

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library