Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 7th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape - End of Year Championship 2013 - ROUND

Round 6 is Pick Your Poison on Running Hot.

The TheSparkleInYourWater (3-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Venoc Warlord, Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Zetacron, Theracus, Tarn Viking Warriors
* Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Hounds x3, Hoplitron x2, James Murphy, Marcu Esenwein
* Granite Guardians x5, Warden 816, Isamu
* Omnicron Snipers x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Marcu Esenwein
TheSparkleInYourWater will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 decides who places their (entire) army first.

Last edited by dok; January 7th, 2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: "opponent's"
Old January 7th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Round 5 is Pick Your Poison on Fulcrum.

The kevindola (3-1) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Werewolf Lord x2, Van Nessing, Goblin Cutters x3, Shiori
* Skull Demon x2, Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Dumutef Guard x2, Nhah Scirh Cultists x2, Racheim
* Venoc Warlord, Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Zetacron, Theracus, Tarn Viking Warriors
TheSparkleInYourWater will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, kevindola decides who places their (entire) army first.
We played our game this morning, using both of kevindola's armies. He put together a really fun pairing with these two builds, and it was an exciting game. My figures got clogged up early on with the back line unable to fully advance past some of the front line figures that were engaged with goblins. But this same choke point made it hard for the goblins to be able to swarm my figures.

It came down to 1 Werewolf Lord and Shiori vs 2 Skull Demons, 2 Dumutef Guards, 2 Cultist, and a 2 wound Racheim. Racheim took a few shots on the Werewolf Lord before finally getting caught and infected. Racheim was moon frenzied on the next go and took out a Dumutef and Cultist, before being destroyed by his Werewolf Master a couple of turns later. The wounded Werewolf Lord fell after claiming his kill on Racheim.

Shiori got the worst of a slug-fest with the Skull Demons to end the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Wowza. I guess this means I will go 1/4 on final four picks...

Instead of taking the disengage with Zetacron at the end... I would have claimed a win on time.
I thought about calling time at a couple of points in the game, but then I considered that maybe TLIS isn't a man, but rather a really smart turtle; which impressed me too much to fault him for.

Old January 7th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:
Wowza. I guess this means I will go 1/4 on final four picks...

Instead of taking the disengage with Zetacron at the end... I would have claimed a win on time.
I thought about calling time at a couple of points in the game, but then I considered that maybe TLIS isn't a man, but rather a really smart turtle; which impressed me too much to fault him for.

Shots fired.

Old January 8th, 2014, 11:23 AM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!! LMAO!!! If I had a thumb I would put that up right now. ^^^^^ But unfortunately I am a turtle.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sparkle and I will be playing our final four game tomorrow at 12:00 noon Eastern time.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Sparkle and I will be playing our final four game tomorrow at 12:00 noon Eastern time.
The TheSparkleInYourWater (3-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Granite Guardians x5, Warden 816, Isamu
* Omnicron Snipers x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Marcu Esenwein
It's Soundwarp playing the Mohicans,
and Sparkle playing the Marrden Hounds.

Tale of The Tape
*This will be the first time my two armies have faced off.
*This will be the second time Soundwarp and I have played each other.
*Our first game was in the final 4 of Season 4, 4 days shy of 1 year ago.
*Soundwarp won that game and went on to win the Season 4 championship.
*I played a Mohican army in our first game, and Soundwarp is using a Mohican army this time.
Old January 10th, 2014, 01:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, Sparkle won.

Basically I played with all the skill of a blind one-legged inbred duck, and Sparkle beat the crap out of me with only 3 Hounds to my name by the end of it.

I'm honestly really ticked at my self right now. Sparkle and everyone else deserve a lot better.

Sorry y'all.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 10th, 2014, 03:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Nothing to apologize for SSG1; it was an impressive run.

Honestly, it's hard to see the hounds losing on that map to a non-soulborg army. It's basically the best map ever for Marrden Hounds.

ETA: Oops, I just remembered that I actually participated in a game on that map a few seasons back where my Varkaanans/rats beat Hounds/Raelin/Q10. I guess Deathreavers are soulborgs, though...

Anyway, congrats to TSIYW on being our first finalist.

Last edited by dok; January 10th, 2014 at 07:36 PM.
Old January 11th, 2014, 02:04 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Nothing to apologize for SSG1; it was an impressive run.

Honestly, it's hard to see the hounds losing on that map to a non-soulborg army. It's basically the best map ever for Marrden Hounds.

ETA: Oops, I just remembered that I actually participated in a game on that map a few seasons back where my Varkaanans/rats beat Hounds/Raelin/Q10. I guess Deathreavers are soulborgs, though...

Anyway, congrats to TSIYW on being our first finalist.
And I was pretty ticked at myself after that game. I'd say that it came down to me making one big mistake.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 11th, 2014, 03:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:

And I was pretty ticked at myself after that game. I'd say that it came down to me making one big mistake.
I basically agree; if you don't expose Raelin the way you did you probably win the game. That said, I doubt I could have won that game without those 8 rats interfering with the hounds' movement, so it doesn't completely disprove my "you need soulborgs to beat Marrden Hounds on that map" hypothesis.
Old January 11th, 2014, 05:05 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

When are the 2 Gen Con Titans playing? I am interested in seeing that match!

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old January 11th, 2014, 09:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIrishSword View Post
When are the 2 Gen Con Titans playing? I am interested in seeing that match!
Right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events