Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 5th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online 'Scape Season 11 - SIGN UP UNTIL 1/12/14

I'm in, with my draft pool entitled "All The Small Things".
Old January 5th, 2014, 09:47 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I've got my pool in!
Old January 6th, 2014, 06:22 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

I am assuming you can't have both raelings or both drakes?

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 6th, 2014, 06:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
I am assuming you can't have both raelings or both drakes?
You may include both versions of a figure in a draft pool. You cannot, of course, draft both of them into the same army.
Old January 7th, 2014, 09:46 AM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

This format might disadvantage a total noob, but is it appropriate to try and join in; trial by fire style?

Or should I just be trying to schedule some ad-hoc online matches?
Old January 7th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
This format might disadvantage a total noob, but is it appropriate to try and join in; trial by fire style?

You should sign up.
Old January 7th, 2014, 09:58 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:

Sign up, give it a try. We have plenty of player that play that will guide you once your game is setup if you need help.

Trial by fire!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:27 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do sign up, but don't hesitate to try to set up some matches now though.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Just to echo others Sign Up! I'm a loud echo.
You might want to try a few matches beforehand though with an experienced player who can guide you through the basics of the interface.

I'm having my own dilemma, I want to do something unordinary but also want to do good this season and want to do a pool that I think I could do good drafting from, what do you people think?
On a kind of related note are the Quasatch worth using on jungle or forest maps or are the terrain effects not really that beneficial, same for obsidians but for lava maps.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
On a kind of related note are the Quasatch worth using on jungle or forest maps or are the terrain effects not really that beneficial, same for obsidians but for lava maps.
I've always found that the extra movement helps immensely when playing the Quasatch.

That said, as far as using the online interface goes, I've looked at it and it does seem a little intimidating. I'd love to try to set up a game with someone who knows what their doing and have them be patient with me and talk me through how to use it. If we could do that before the season starts, that would be great. Any takers?

Old January 7th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would, but I don't know how to set the interface up, just how to use it when the link is provided.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 7th, 2014, 05:02 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
I've always found that the extra movement helps immensely when playing the Quasatch.

That said, as far as using the online interface goes, I've looked at it and it does seem a little intimidating. I'd love to try to set up a game with someone who knows what their doing and have them be patient with me and talk me through how to use it. If we could do that before the season starts, that would be great. Any takers?
I could set up something. I won't be able to play tonight, but tomorrow night or during the weekend I can.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events