Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 7th, 2006, 10:56 PM

Hillman has disabled reputation
Ottawa left out?

If you live in Ottawa, are there any stores other than Toys R Crap that carry HS? I've had a horrid time getting anything from them in the last year...they are either out of stock half the time, or carry stuff that's ooooooold. Even the Merivale comic shop has 2 kinds of HS and they're both over priced. Does Hasbro want us to buy online only?
Old July 8th, 2006, 06:38 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Hillman,

Hasbro hates the nation you live in. It's not just the capital city, dude. It's all over the place. Having said that, Toys R Us isn't terrible. They will occasionally get something, then carry the heck out of it. You just have to wait, and know when to pounce.

Good luck!
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:40 PM
ylikone

Let me emphasize what countblah said... HASBRO HATES CANADA. It is really frustrating.
Old July 8th, 2006, 09:27 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ottawa left out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman
If you live in Ottawa, are there any stores other than Toys R Crap that carry HS? I've had a horrid time getting anything from them in the last year...they are either out of stock half the time, or carry stuff that's ooooooold. Even the Merivale comic shop has 2 kinds of HS and they're both over priced. Does Hasbro want us to buy online only?
If you guys (i.e. Canada) just applied for US statehood already then this would not be an issue.
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:47 AM

As badly as Hasbro hates Canada, I want to point out the following things:
1 - Here in Regina, Sask, we got Raknar's vision before Texas did.
2 - Odds are, when you're knee-deep in wave three, the states are knee deep in wave four, and can't find wave three anywhere for love or money. That's when you trade with our brave American neighbours to the south.
3 - Remember that as bad as the Heroscape distribution has been, you get free health care. So when you run your car into a wall out of frustration, you'll get fixed up for free.
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
The problem is not Hasbro the problem is the buyer at ToyrUS Canada doesn't understand the game and will not listen.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old July 15th, 2006, 04:52 AM

Is that ever the truth. Trying to get through to those people is agony.

We know that Orm's Return and RTFF come in the same box. When I see nothing but Orm's Return on the shelf, I ask the employees, "Do you have any boxes like these ones, but with roads and trees instead of large heroes?" And they have no idea what I'm talking about whatsoever.

Someone has already said this, and they were right then. Having the same SKU for everything is terrible, and a waste of my time.
Old July 15th, 2006, 02:55 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylikone
Let me emphasize what countblah said... HASBRO HATES CANADA. It is really frustrating.
no they just hate tom green.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old July 15th, 2006, 07:24 PM

So does money.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News