Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 25th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 'Fire Isles' or 'Ember Canyon Road'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
I just downloaded it. Everything I need to build it is there but the overview picture on the first page is offset so you can only see about half the map.

Looking forward to trying it out thought!
Yea, I know, why don't you go fix that yagyuninja?
But apparently people love it. I haven't tried it yet. I've played Ember Canyon and it just ended up being a toe-to-toe slugfest for that central corridor. Not so much fun.
Old April 25th, 2008, 09:09 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
I've played Ember Canyon and it just ended up being a toe-to-toe slugfest for that central corridor. Not so much fun.
I had the same experience with that map, wasn't much fun.

-insert signature here-
Old April 25th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I just downloaded it.
Good luck in your tournament. Fire Isles will be a great map to play on.

We're getting excited about our first Arkansas tournament coming up in ten days ourselves.

Let us know how your event turns out.
Old April 25th, 2008, 10:25 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Quote:
I just downloaded it. Everything I need to build it is there but the overview picture on the first page is offset so you can only see about half the map.

Yea, I know, why don't you go fix that yagyuninja?
But apparently people love it. I haven't tried it yet. I've played Ember Canyon and it just ended up being a toe-to-toe slugfest for that central corridor. Not so much fun.
I know! I didn't upload the file though, R˙chean did. I'll PM him today, and see if he wants to do it or let me upload it myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion