Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 4th, 2022, 06:49 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

The photos Hahn promised via Ry (3 post series and link to album below)

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old August 4th, 2022, 06:49 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Old August 4th, 2022, 06:51 PM

Old August 4th, 2022, 06:52 PM

Link to album to view bigger-ish files is here: https://imgur.com/a/1LSkDb8

(You are welcome Hahn and Ry)

Old August 4th, 2022, 07:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice pics. I struggled to get good ones because my hands were shaking.
Got to meet CVN!
Old August 4th, 2022, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice pics. I struggled to get good ones because my hands were shaking.
Got to meet CVN!
That's awesome! He's such a great guy.

(These pics are from Hahnarama sent to Rÿchean then sent to me, because I am the brains behind the boys. )

Old August 4th, 2022, 07:09 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Great photos!

Possible interpretations:

Female Druid Priestess

Marro Magician

Dwarf Warrior

Female Swashbuckler

Female Assassin

Gorillanator Hero

Two Alien Melee Warriors

Four Armed Insectoid Swordsperson (with four swords)

Feathered Skeletonic Dragon thingy...
Old August 4th, 2022, 07:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

At Gen Con was buying Summoner wars from Truth and Grungebob when they told me about Heroscape revival and I barely believed them. They told me prototype was by HeroQuest display and went there and blown away by new stuff. Pulled up this post immediately in front to display and shouted out loud “They got Craig Van Ness involved!” Then I turned around and Craig was standing right behind me! Talked to him and he was so excited. Said they have been working for over a year on this, anyone involved had so sign NDAs to not spill the beans so imagine it was hard on all the people in the community to keep silent. But so glad it’s coming!
Old August 4th, 2022, 07:37 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
I suppose this is the ultimate proof of Vasel's law now haha.
Speaking of Vasel and his love for Heroscape, I'll be keeping an eye on this Dice Tower Gen Con 2022 playlist to see if he mentions HS:AoA and his reaction.
Old August 4th, 2022, 07:48 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It’s happening…it’s happening! I actually can’t believe it.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 4th, 2022, 07:54 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm... so a couple of years ago AH created this "teaser website" for HeroQuest https://heroquest.avalonhill.com/en-us

Might we someday soon see something at https://heroscape.avalonhill.com/en-us ???

2022-08-10 EDIT: Welp. The heroquest link above now redirects to Hasbro's "shop" website. So much for my "URL guessing" on that one.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; August 10th, 2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I stopped by the booth again to ask about licensing other IPs.

They said they're holding off on that for now but obviously the game has great potential for it. Nadeau (the creative director who came over from the toys division but says he is a gamer himself) mentioned that they already have a lot of IPs and licences through Hasbro, Avalon Hill, TSR, WotC, etc. just to name a few.

He said they have the first two years of releases already planned out and in ideation, and are working on more. HeroQuest is planned out through 2025. ~700 days into HeroQuest that game already has their main box and a bunch of expansions (he pointed me to the entire 7' tall display case with 4 shelves dedicated to HeroQuest; I took pictures that I can try to post later).

He then went into the history of resurrecting the Avalon Hill brand inside Hasbro, how HeroQuest was the way they showed the executives they could make money off of gamer games and not just the millionth Monopoly clone.

I will try to ask more explicitly tomorrow what kind of target audience they have in mind.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 4th, 2022 at 08:21 PM. Reason: typo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion