Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 12th, 2021, 07:50 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: VCheese 3 - ROUND 1 & 2

Quote:
More of Round 2 is on Draugur.

The Shiftrex v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
Classic Lays
* Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx4
Heracles Demolition Company
* Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors, Deathreaversx3
Shiftrex chooses who places first.

Starting now!

EDIT: Heracles killed Q9 in 2 and a half rounds and @Shiftrex conceded once that happened. Heracles was barely alive at 7 wounds once the big 'borg fell. GG!

Last edited by mtl1998; October 12th, 2021 at 08:28 PM.
Old October 12th, 2021, 08:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: VCheese 3 - ROUNDS 2 & 3

Round 3, Electric Boogaloo is on Wingspan.

The mtl1998 v. Dysole pool of armies is:
Life is Range
* Laglor, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Microcorp Troopersx2
Dysole chooses who places first.
Old October 13th, 2021, 09:39 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I got the win over Boromir96 is a long, tough-fought matchup.

Round 1 I spent 2 OMs developing rats - taking Valda and blocking the middle 2 choke-points on the map - and moving Raelin up quite far forward (but also well protected by the middle glacier) so she could cover almost all of my forward deployed rats. Boromir moved up Raelin a little less far forward and then moved up 10th, sending 2 of them forward alone to contest the northern choke-point before I could fully wall it off with rats. That was a nice play. That whole area north of the central glacier was completely clogged with rats & 10th for almost the entire game after that point with neither of us having much movability.

Round 2 I spent 1 more OM developing rats and then switched to Q9, who enjoyed having 7 move. Boromir was mostly bringing up 10th into Raelin's aura in the north, but also sent a few 10th south to contest Valda. The rats in the north were blocking everything, but my first 3 Valda defense rolls combined for 0/12. I didn't lost any more rats after that on Valda though as Q9 was able to clear out all the southern 10th. Boromir kept attacking rats in the north but was unable to kill almost anything (the rats were mostly rolling 7 defense).

The next stage of the game involved both of us trying to assassinate each other's Raelin. I got the 1st shots off, but Q9 did no damage with his 1st round of quiglex. Boromir managed to get a few 10th around the northern dagmar glyph (and take the glyph) and they put some wounds on Raelin. Q9 killed 1 of the 3 10th, but that wasn't enough as the remaining 2 (via WtF) finished off my Raelin. Boromir's Raelin had 2 wounds by this point.

My rats were now rolling only 4-5 defense dice and they started to drop, but I also used them much more aggressively via scatter since there was no need to stay in Raelin's aura. They tied down all the remaining 10th while I finished off Boromir's Raelin (took 2 more turns of SAs to do the last 3 wounds).

At this point I had lost ~ 9 rats + Raelin & Boromir had lost ~ 10 10th & Raelin, which felt like a good overall trade for me.

Q9 & the 10th then dueled for a few rounds while rats tried to keep as many 10th tied down as possible. Ultimately the result of this was Q9 taking 3 wounds and killing all but 3 10th. I then sent Q9 to Dagmar to end a round and killed 1 more 10th. I won init with Q9 and killed another 10th, leaving just 1 10th and Marcu for Boromir to use.

Since I was on Dagmar Boromir had all 3 OMs on Marcu. Marcu moved up but was not able to engage Q9 yet. I then moved MWs out of my SZ on my OM2, keeping them well spread out and out of Marcu's threat range. Boromir then rolled a 19 for eternal hatred though, and I got to move Marcu to a really bad spot. My MWs then got 4 attacks from height, including 1 MW adjacent to Marcu, and did 5 total wounds. Marcu tried to kill the adjacent MW but failed. I won init the next round and Boromir conceded, with the 1 life Marcu (who was about to take 4 more attacks from height from MWs) and 1 10th. I had a 1-life Q9, all 4 MWs, and 3 rats.

gg Boromir!

It was a very well played game, with both of us thinking quite hard about most of our decisions. Final game time ended up being ~ 2 hours 10 minutes, which is one of the longer OHS games I've played in quite some time. Also thanks to superfrog who jumped in as a judge to help with a LoS question we had in the mid-game.

Last edited by Dysole; October 14th, 2021 at 10:20 AM.
Old October 15th, 2021, 11:55 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That's Right, We Have Even More Round 3 on Wingspan.

The Sir Heroscape v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:

"You Make My Blood Boil!"
* Isamu, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5
(Bacon Wrapped) Aged Metallic Cheddar
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Old October 17th, 2021, 08:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Game report: I got win versus Grey Waves.
Old October 17th, 2021, 09:02 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The Sir Heroscape v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:

"You Make My Blood Boil!"
* Isamu, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5
(Bacon Wrapped) Aged Metallic Cheddar
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Tuesday @ 10 pm Eastern
Old October 18th, 2021, 03:07 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: VCheese 3 - ROUND 1 & 2

The vegietarian18 v. Scaperedude pool of armies is:
After the Common Era
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
Shoot Them! Shoot Them Dead!
* Marro Warriors, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marro Stingersx4
Scaperedude chooses who places first.

Happening tonight at 7:30 Central.
Old October 18th, 2021, 03:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
GC Champs

Round 3 is on Wingspan.

The dok v. infectedsloth pool of armies is:

Party like it's 2010
15 Repulsors Under
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx5
dok chooses who places first.

~Dysole, with all games set for this round
Old October 18th, 2021, 09:46 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I defeated Scaperedude's shooters to advance my commonless build to the semifinals. Everything was firing on all cylinders for me this game. SD's Marro opener was defused without doing much by my Marro + Q9 opener. Q9 and my Marros were able to keep the tide of the Stingers decently at bay for a while, especially since they failed a Drain. When the Stingers pushed up towards my startzone the Brute Gruts emerged and started running. I took three turns with them, berserked twice, and killed six Stingers, knocking off SD's OM3 of that round. Eventually the lowered defense caught up with them and they were easily dispatched by the Vulcanmechs, but Vulcanmechs vs. Raelin + Q9 is a tough duel, and Q9 emerged victorious without a wound. GG SD.
Old October 19th, 2021, 08:03 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Round 3, Electric Boogaloo is on Wingspan.

The mtl1998 v. Dysole pool of armies is:
Life is Range
* Laglor, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Microcorp Troopersx2
Dysole chooses who places first.
Starting around 8:30-8:45 Eastern tonight.

Postponed, not sure how long

Starting now..

EDIT: fun game with @Dysole tonight. I didn't like the matchup just looking at it on paper, but I thought I gave myself a chance in the game. My krav got tied up before too many micros died and that left me in a real tough spot. GGs! Happy to say I went 1-0 against the Rae/Q9/rats/marros build :P (happier to only play against it once.)

Last edited by mtl1998; October 19th, 2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old October 19th, 2021, 10:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: VCheese 3 - ROUND 3

CP and I starting now

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 19th, 2021, 11:08 PM

Re: VCheese 3 - ROUND 3

I thought Heracles would be both a fun figure to bring as well as something that would counter popular figures like Nilf, Quahon, Q9, Grimnak, etc. While it was fun having Heracles in my army, the sheer number of rats made it a challenge to really enjoy all of what Heracles can do. This problem was magnified with my lack of special attacks.

I think there's a place for Heracles in a VCheese format, just not in the army I specifically brought. I could see Mimring and arrow gruts to replace krav/marros and rats to fit alongside Heracles. I could also see Q10 instead of krav/marros.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events