Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 19th, 2018, 12:17 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cormin the Dark

Cormin the Dark SoV Reviews:
Old August 9th, 2019, 10:35 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cormin the Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Is there any known backstory/bio to this figure? I'm considering using him in a fan fiction, and I want to make sure I don't misrepresent him.

~TGRF.
Although this post is quite old, I personally always envisioned Cormin to be a package deal with Elaria. Childhood buddies, he's into her while she's not so much into him, she's a bad influence on him and so he gets into trouble but she's gotta bail him out (which I think the interplay between Stab In the Back and Queen of Thieves kind of illustrates), that kinda thing.

I think having bonding with the Brigands is really cool. I love that the rogues in general have a bunch of different options and so you can put together an army that has some flexibility and lets you pull off some neat moves, even if it's not very powerful in the end. A core of some Deathreavers, Cormin, Elaria, and Brigands gives you a bunch of figures that move things around during your opponent's turn, as well as some ranged bonding.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs