Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 7th, 2009, 02:20 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker
Gen Con Main Event Unit Predictions

In another thread people contested my belief that half the units in Heroscape are not viable in typical tournaments if the person is trying their hardest to win the tournament. Therefore I am going to say which 50% of Heroscape Units will not be in anyones army who advances to Day 2 at Gen Con'sMain Event. Going through it was easier than expected and suspect the true value is closer to 67% than 50%

79/155

The Book of Acolarh
The Book of Agent Carr
The Book of Anubian Wolves
The Book of Armoc Vipers
The Book of Ashigaru Harquebus
The Book of Ashigaru Yari
The Book of Blade Gruts
The Book of Brunak
The Book of Chardris
The Book of Concan the Kyrie Warrior
The Book of Deadeye Dan
The Book of Deathstalkers
The Book of Deathwalker 7000
The Book of Deathwalker 8000
The Book of Deathwalker 9000
The Book of Dumutef Guard
The Book of Dünd
The Book of Dzu-Teh
The Book of The Einar Imperium
The Book of Elite Onyx Vipers
The Book of Emirroon
The Book of Empress Kiova
The Book of the Fortress Door
The Book of Gorillinators
The Book of Grok Riders
The Book of Gurei-Oni
The Book of Hatamoto Taro
The Book of Iskra Esenwein
The Book of Izumi Samurai
The Book of James Murphy
The Book of Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
The Book of Jorhdawn
The Book of Jotun
The Book of Kato Katsuro
The Book of Kee-Mo-Shi
The Book of Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
The Book of Khosumet the Darklord
The Book of Kozuke Samurai
The Book of Kumiko
The Book of MacDirk Warriors
The Book of Marro Drones
The Book of Marro Drudge
The Book of Master Win Chiu Woo
The Book of Mohican River Tribe
The Book of Moriko
The Book of Morsbane
The Book of Ninjas of the Northern Wind
The Book of Obsidian Guards
The Book of Ornak
The Book of Parmenio
The Book of Rechets of Bogdan
The Book of Retiarius
Roman Archers
The Book of Runa
The Book of Sacred Band
The Book of Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
The Book of Sgt. Drake Alexander
The Book of Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)
The Book of Shades of Bleakewoode
The Book of Shaolin Monks
The Book of Shiori
The Book of Sir Denrick
The Book of Sir Dupuis
The Book of Sonlen
The Book of Su-Bak-Na
The Book of Sudema
The Book of Syvarris
The Book of Taelord the Kyrie Warrior Costs Too Much
The Book of Tagawa Samurai
The Book of Tagawa Samurai Archers
The Book of Templar Cavalry
The Book of Theracus
The Book of Tul-Bak-Ra
The Book of Ulginesh
The Book of Valguard
The Book of Warden 816
The Book of Wo-Sa-Ga
The Book of Zettian Guards
The Book of Zombies of Morindan

Last edited by Devil's Advocate; July 7th, 2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Re: Gen Con Main Event Unit Predictions

The fortress door?

It is not a figure, so won't be in anyone's army anyways.

Did you want to add the Marvel characters to your list, too?

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:33 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

lol if you want I can add 1 more for you. I added Roman Archers for you
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So...who's taking 2 minions, Taelord, and KMA?

Seriously though, I predict that at least oneof these untis will, in fact, make it to day two. Blade gruts can be competetive, so I wouldn't be against them, Retarius might just be the steamroller's add-on for day two, Taelord is better than a lot of people think, Tul-Bak-Ra is a wonderful clean up unit, and Izumi samurai are cheep and effective. They might not make it, but they do have the potential to do well.
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:37 PM
has been BANNED

Blade gruts can be somewhat competitve but I think if someone wants melee they would be better off going with Heavy Gruts, Dwarves, Romans, or Knights. The predictions are only for Day 1, not the reinforcements
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I look forward to seeing you eat your words and accept a lot of neg rep. I'm out of the conversation until we get results, though. I suspect someone will bump this thread up at the appropriate time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2009, 03:01 PM
has been BANNED

I'll bump it myself with many Smiley faces after I am proven right. As for the rep it is irrelevant
Old July 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I see a new t-shirt opportunity here:

"I made it to Day 2!!"

or

"Day 1 Survivor!!"

Newb.
Old July 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's not irrelevant. Get two red bars and you're pretty much asking to be banned.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2009, 03:05 PM
has been BANNED

I can just see the discussion now.

"Hmmm he has done nothing wrong but 2 or 3 people dislike him and keep neg repping him, better ban him"
Old July 7th, 2009, 03:11 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Tagawa Samuria and Deathwalker 9000 have already made Day 2 in prior years.

Bang! already proven wrong. Where is my money?

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 7th, 2009, 03:17 PM
has been BANNED

This is for this year's competition which I thought seemed obvious. Otherwise I could make a 100% accurate list just by looking through past results

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion