Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 17th, 2007, 01:34 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Denrick
I dropped $120 on all four after shipping. It is the best wave though, in my opinion. I hope it does come back, I know a lot of people that don't have the money like I do.
Do you really consider that $120 well-spent? No regrets at all? I don't like paying $12.99 for a single pack... I can't imagine paying $30 for one.

Ever hear of proxies?

(I'm just giving you a hard time. I've still got bile left over from the order markers thread.)
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:03 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
I was fortunate when it came to Wave 3. Found 3 of the 4 at my local Wally-World, mixed in with some later waves and a little beat up. They also had an EOV on the top shelf, beat up and dusty, for the regular price. The only tough find was Heroes of Nostralund, which I found at an obscure online shop on sale, and got the last one in stock (after searching through 50 pages on google with Nostralund as the search).
If you want to find Wave 3 cheaper, spend some time on google and the other search engines, you will never know what you might find.
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My search was very perilous indeed. I got a notification that Wave 3 preorders were up at HouseMouse. I opened a browser, navigated to the site and purchased the five sets I wanted. About a month later the sets arrived at my doorstop long before they hit shelves in my area. I was happy.
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
It seems there are a lot of people out there with more money than brains. Wave 3 will be back in production again, and probably soon. Then we'll get all Wave 3 from Housemouse or Funagain for $50. In the meantime, I'll repaint my extra Krav maga to look like Microcorp and my Tarns to look like Gorrillinators. You know... with shields.
Well the only problem with that is that many players enjoy HS partially because they don't have to paint anything. Like myself, for example. I'd rather just buy the set that I need now and not worry about it. (I use the money I make from my freelance articles so it's all extra cash anyway.)
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
I use the money I make from my freelance articles so it's all extra cash anyway.
Who is Lance? And why should he be freed?
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
:: groan ::
Old May 17th, 2007, 03:06 PM

TheDavisChanger has disabled reputation
List VS Sell

Sure, somebody listed this wave for $260 and he wouldn't have had he not thought that he could get $260 for it. But will anybody actually purchase it?

Do any of you think that this seller will have a buyer?
Old May 17th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Messy Eater

No, I do not. I could see him or her getting maybe $200 but that'd be pushing it. Of course the stupidity of the faceless masses never fails to amaze me so who knows?

In that seller's defense, eBay does appear to be the ONLY way to get Wave 3 at this point (or Sir Hawthorne, Nerak, or the EOV).
Old May 17th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
No, I do not. I could see him or her getting maybe $200 but that'd be pushing it. Of course the stupidity of the faceless masses never fails to amaze me so who knows?
Who knows? Ask this buyer and seller...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2510&rd=1&rd=1
Old May 17th, 2007, 04:47 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Who knows? Ask this buyer and seller...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2510&rd=1&rd=1
Holy smokes Batman! That is only close to acceptable if the buyer is stinking rich and he or she would have to be absolutely reaking!!!
Old May 18th, 2007, 09:08 AM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
I was trying to do an extensive Google search (had to stop after 25 pages), but I found this if anyone is interested in an EOV set (last one they have)

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Clix,-MK...1285p1n10.html

If I find any Wave 3 for a good price out there, I'll post it.
Old May 18th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck
I was trying to do an extensive Google search (had to stop after 25 pages), but I found this if anyone is interested in an EOV set (last one they have)

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Clix,-MK...1285p1n10.html

If I find any Wave 3 for a good price out there, I'll post it.
And for the low low price of $69.99.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion