Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 16th, 2022, 07:24 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

I am not familiar enough enough with c3g pricing to say. I figured I would just get the theme/wording right and price from there. I wanted him to be priced with enough leeway to grab a bunch of spells because he is dependent.

Maybe 800?
Old April 23rd, 2022, 02:47 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NAME = PEACEMAKER
SECRET IDENTITY = CHRISTOPHER SMITH

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = MISGUIDED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180-200

X-RAY HELMET TECHNOLOGY

All other friendly figures are considered within clear sight of Peacemaker. When attacking with Peacemaker, he does not need clear line of sight and the defending figure does not receive any additional defense dice from terrain.

KEEPING THE PEACE

When Peacemaker attacks, he may attack one additional time. If there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on the Card of a Director figure you control, Peacemaker may add 1 to his Attack number. If Peacemaker did not move before attacking, he may add 2 to his Range number.

EAGLY ASSIST
After taking a turn with Peacemaker, you may take a turn with one Unique Companion Hero you control with the Species of Raptor. After using this special power, you may not take any additional turns with any other figures you control.

Last edited by redstang; May 9th, 2023 at 11:30 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 02:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like how he gets nastier if Waller has to use her "X" to keep someone in line.

I'm not sure if it comes across clearly that the last power is a result of Eagley.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2022, 02:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Was going to say this was a restrained version until I read KTP.
Not a fan of more than two normal attacks especially at range.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:01 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like how he gets nastier if Waller has to use her "X" to keep someone in line.

I'm not sure if it comes across clearly that the last power is a result of Eagley.

The other option to represent Eagley would be to write up his own card, but his comic appearances, to this point are in the single digits I believe, so there really isn't any comic art available for him. Figure wise, I have found plenty of Eagles that could be based, including DnD figures. I suppose the name of the power could be changed to Eagle Strike or Eagley Assist instead of Talon Strike.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe the "X" reveal should give him a +1 to his attack instead of a third attack?

Eagly Strike or Eagly Assist would communicate it was Eagly better, yeah. Wasn't sure if that was a reuse.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Was going to say this was a restrained version until I read KTP.
Not a fan of more than two normal attacks especially at range.

Decrease Normal Attack to 3 or make it a special attack?
Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Maybe the "X" reveal should give him a +1 to his attack instead of a third attack?

Eagly Strike or Eagly Assist would communicate it was Eagly better, yeah. Wasn't sure if that was a reuse.
Yeah, I think that would be the preferred route with Keeping The Peace, instead of reducing attack dice to allow for a third attack. For some reason I like Eagly Assist more than Strike.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:26 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome love it.

On the strike power, I mean, I'd like an Early card. And we are likely to see more Eagly appearances.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you want to go past two attacks, go special.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 04:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly I might just avoid Eagly as a concept all together right now. As far as I can tell he's only had 1 comics appearance (in a goofy Valentines Day special) and Peacemaker has enough going on without him.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:

Yeah, I think that would be the preferred route with Keeping The Peace, instead of reducing attack dice to allow for a third attack. For some reason I like Eagly Assist more than Strike.
Eagly Assist has that sweet alliteration.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy