Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 02:14 AM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '12

Just got the group PM sent to my email address. How's everyone been? Game Kastle NHSD event? I would be quite remiss to not be in attendance at a location so close to home. You can count me in!

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey all. I've finally emerged from the shadows to say, "I will be there."

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:35 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Practice matches tomorrow at Ronin in Castro Vy...we'll be there by 1pm.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 6th, 2012, 11:59 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can't make it. My son's birthday party is tomorrow. I had hoped to, but the schedule worked out differently.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:55 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

So are Einar Imperium viable even in the Big Dudes format? I was thinking of this army as a possibility:

Imperium x3 420
Kiova 90
Atlaga 90
Raelin 80
Marcu 20
700/13

I think this is the only way to use them. There aren't many other units that can help them out. But keeping Kiova & Raelin up with the common squads slows the whole army down quite a bit.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:42 AM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Oh cor, I can make it. Looks fun.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; October 9th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:35 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Sadly, it doesn't look like we'll be able to make this one. *sigh* Another missed NHSD. Oh well. If possible, keep a few extra maps ready, just in case some extra luck runs our way. Have fun everyone.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:57 PM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

If it's all the same to everyone my daughter would like to jump in this time. Sadly, it's been a while (Kublacon) since either of has played, but I'll be sure to run us through a couple of practice games on Friday, for rule's sake. If I can count her in you can add her to the roster as ninjakat. Thank you.

I look forward to seeing everyone again. Until then, take care!

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old October 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, I'll bring a map or two. Don't care which ones, so volunteer me!

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old October 16th, 2012, 05:20 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Hey, I'll bring a map or two. Don't care which ones, so volunteer me!
Can you bring Ember Canyon Road and Can't See the Jungle...?

@ everyone,
Just got the prize support from R˙chean: a Fortress of the Archkyrie set.

~Z

My map thread
Old October 17th, 2012, 01:04 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Yes and yes. I guess I've got maps.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old October 17th, 2012, 03:04 AM

Can anybody else volunteer to bring maps? I still have Sludgeways and Drudgeways (1 SotM, 2 RttFF), Turret Rocks (1 RotV), High Water Mark (1 SotM,1 BftU,1 TJ, +1 hex), and Timber Ridge (1 RotV, 2 RttFF). Can anybody bring one of those?

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day