Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 11th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Night Thrasher (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yeah, the intention was any Order Marker. Just a slight boost for actually taking a turn with Thrasher himself, which I think is cool. If we keep it that way, might be FAQ material, just cause I think it's really easy to miss at first glance. I'll try to write something up later, if that's okay.
No, that's fine if that's what you were going for. You just don't see it very often.
Old August 11th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This would be a total replacement for Utility Belt/Pack and for the Utility Glyph as well. I would just change the Skateboard glyph out for Pepper Spray. Let me know if this is just way too much and will not work, and I'll keep trying.

Quote:
SKATE PACK 1
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place one Utility Equipment Glyph on this card. Night Thrasher cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. During Night Thrasher's normal move, for each level of height he moves down he may move 1 additional space. Night Thrasher may not move more than 3 additional spaces during his movement. Night Thrasher may Jump 1 space. When counting spaces for Jumping movement, ignore elevations. When using Jump he may not move more than 4 levels up or down in a single Jump. If Night Thrasher is engaged when he starts to Jump, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old August 11th, 2020, 03:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer if the skateboard was just a good pick for him that you'll want to take fairly often, but not a required pick. Leaves open some flexibility in play style/army building.

One other thought I had on the skate board was that it would be cool if one or more TMNT would also like having it (personality hook?). Then if a v2 of one was made, it could start with the already established skate board rather then making up a v2 of the skateboard as well.
Old August 11th, 2020, 04:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

What's the point of removing revealed OMs? It's basically a non-requirement since he'll have them on his card anyway. Why have the restriction at all?
Old August 11th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
DEDICATED SOLIDARITY
As long as all of your revealed Order Markers are on Unique Dedicated Heroes, they add 1 to their Defense numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
What's the point of removing revealed OMs? It's basically a non-requirement since he'll have them on his card anyway. Why have the restriction at all?
I believe it's specific to the New Warriors.

Edit: If I changed his class to Leader it might make more sense.
Old August 11th, 2020, 04:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That power only needs a single revealed marker, so the only time it WOULDN'T be in affect is if your opponent wins initiative. I feel like we're searching for complexity that's not needed here.

Quote:
NEW WARRIORS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crime Fighter you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with a Crime Fighter you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Night Thrasher, adding 1 to its attack number if it has a Reckless personality. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Quote:
DEDICATED SOLIDARITY
Unique Dedicated Heroes add 1 to their Defense numbers.
Old August 11th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Forum Moderator

I don't have a full grasp on the vision that Nobody has on the New Warriors. I believe he was trying to limit the movement of figures. If you don't have any OMs to remove then Crime Fighters can't move.
Old August 11th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
That power only needs a single revealed marker, so the only time it WOULDN'T be in affect is if your opponent wins initiative. I feel like we're searching for complexity that's not needed here.

Quote:
NEW WARRIORS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crime Fighter you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with a Crime Fighter you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Night Thrasher, adding 1 to its attack number if it has a Reckless personality. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Quote:
DEDICATED SOLIDARITY
I DO like the simplicity of this though.
Old August 11th, 2020, 04:56 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I don't have a full grasp on the vision that Nobody has on the New Warriors. I believe he was trying to limit the movement of figures. If you don't have any OMs to remove then Crime Fighters can't move.
I'm definitely missing something, since you'll ALWAYS have an OM to remove. Very first turn you reveal an OM, then you can remove that same revealed OM or the X OM. So unless you're removing unrevealed OM's, there's no point in this complexity as this design stands. Sure we could find some weird interactions, but I'd rather not go searching for complexity when this can be extremely streamlined.

The powers I posted above look super fun, and Thrasher will be super draftable with them.
Old August 11th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Quote:
NEW WARRIORS
Quote:
DEDICATED SOLIDARITY
I mean, that makes Thrasher a pretty direct upgrade to Luke Cage in most respects.

COnfused about your statement that you'll always have OMs to remove on Night Thrasher. If you put all 4 OMs on him, sure you will. But if you put 3 OMs on Spidey and just the X on Night Thrasher, you only get to use New Warriors once, by removing the X. It softly encourages you to take turns with Thrasher, while not requiring it.
Old August 11th, 2020, 11:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If you can bond Spidey & Thrasher together on all 3 OM reveals, why would you choose to only bond Spidey & Thrasher on 1 of the 3 player turns?
Old August 12th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Forum Moderator

Cool Re: The Book of Night Thrasher (Breathing)

This is what I came up with. Again, thank you guys for all the feedback. I wanna get this guy right, and I didn’t realize how hard it would be to LD a character and a glyph at the same time.
Quote:
NAME = UTILITY: FIBERGLASS SKATEBOARD

TYPE OF GLYPH = EQUIPMENT

POWER TEXT = During this figure's normal move, for each level of height it moves down it may move 1 additional space. This figure may not move more than 3 additional spaces during its movement. If this figure is a Leader with a Dedicated personality, this figure may not move more than 4 additional spaces. At any point before or during their normal move, this figure may subtract 2 from their movement to Jump 1 space, or 2 spaces if they are a Turtle or have a Dedicated personality. When counting spaces for Jumping movement, ignore elevations. A figure using Jump may not move more than 4 levels up or down in a single Jump. If the figure is engaged when they start to Jump, they will take any leaving engagement attacks.
This is just a little flavor I thought about adding to the Skateboard. Let me know what you guys think about it.
Quote:
If this figure is a Leader with a Dedicated personality, when defending against a normal non-adjacent attack add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library