Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old February 7th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NEW CONTEST!!! - Contest Thread

Here's a link to the Compendium mentioned in the announcement. It's a great source for all sorts of Heroscape lore, in addition to the map that superfrog posted.

EDIT - That link works for me, @DanieLoche . Thanks!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice ! It's the link that I have in the forum's topic, wanted to be sure about this one... ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Oh... does the following link works for you, guys ..? here
That link works for me.
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Dang. Already the 7th. Ill get cracking on that prize.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Got an update on the prize. Its almost done. Couple more sessions of dry brushing, touch ups, and a clear coat or two and it will be done. Hopefully I can get some pics up shortly. After starting it, I decided not to go the initial route I was going to,(I kind of make this crap up as I go.) It is going to be called..........."The Great Altar of Ullar". I went all out on the pretty for this one. Sadly, This will be the last prize I'm going to build. I literally had 50 other projects I wanted to do this morning, but this one came first. After missing out on all these weekends over the years, I treasure them even more since I now have them.

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Sadly, This will be the last prize I'm going to build.
All the more reason for people to compete for building the best map in this one.

EDIT: Looking forward to pictures!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:48 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I highly recommend reading through the compendium for ideas, not just looking at the map. I'm only through locations beginning with "b" and already have a few ideas!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Lets get this contest started off.

Shores of Thaelenk

[EDIT]Oops the contest isn't open yet. Sorry guys, my bad.

Last edited by Leaf_It; February 12th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:57 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Any reason the start zones aren't symmetrical?

Other than that, looks fun (and pretty).
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Lets get this contest started off.

Shores of Thaelenk

The rocky shores of Thaelenk hint at the towering spires of ice that lay inland. Frozen souls can be seen entombed in large boulders of rock and ice which lay strewn about. Dzu-Teh faintly scream in the distance as two small armies meet, vying for control of power glyphs recently uncovered by the shifting ice and rock.

1 Rise of the Valkyrie
1 Battle for the Underdark
1 Thaelenk Tundra

Normal snow and ice.

I'd like to thank the ice terrain for allowing me to hide all of the grass terrain that was still showing.

ARV, what are your thoughts and concerns?

- Leaf_It - who has just made post 444.
Submissions aren’t open till the 21st per the OP and announcement. Feel free to share it with others personally...but to keep this from becoming a Workshop Thread and to avoid giving people the opportunity before the contest to receive feedback and tweaks...we’ll abstain from giving any particular feedback. We’ve opened the theme early for enough time for people to build and playtest prior to submission. So our advise and hope would be when submission comes, you are confident in the build as it stands. This will help with competitiveness, balance and fairness.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Any reason the start zones aren't symmetrical?

Other than that, looks fun (and pretty).
Yes, you see it's actually giving blue a unique strategy because I rearranged the start zones at 5am and I didn't notice this at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Submissions aren’t open till the 21st per the OP and announcement. Feel free to share it with others personally...but to keep this from becoming a Workshop Thread and to avoid giving people the opportunity before the contest to receive feedback and tweaks...we’ll abstain from giving any particular feedback. We’ve opened the theme early for enough time for people to build and playtest prior to submission. So our advise and hope would be when submission comes, you are confident in the build as it stands. This will help with competitiveness, balance and fairness.
I finished this map at 5am last night, and forgot that the contest wasn't open yet. I remember wondering why no one else had submitted, but this is what I get for not going to sleep earlier like I should have.
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:14 PM
"like" happy

Here you go guys, this is the Contest prize found in my Terrain Thread. More pics and angles of the prize here.

This is the last one I'm making for map contest winners. May the best map win.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla