Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 13th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sounds Good...

O.K., ...I'm game. I've actually authored TWO custom threads, just because I didn't want folks interested solely in the Zaravi to have to wade through all of my other customs...

LordRaidor's Customs
and
The Zaravi

...Great idea Euryon, ...and thanks for staying on top of it nether...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Both added. I put them both under your name, one as LordRaidor's Customs and the other as LordRaidor's - The Zaravi.
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Where's Kark?...

...Thanx Kiko, ...uh, ...I mean nether. ^_~ ...better put this one in there too...

Karkadinn's Customs

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I knew the letter K was looking a bit empty...
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Site Admin

I added Reapers thread to the list. If anyone feels it doesn't belong there, let me know and I will take it down.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:39 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Infinitymax

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:40 AM

SketchArtistComposite has disabled reputation
thanks for putting me here, i didnt even have to ask. great idea.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Site Admin

IMax added.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:46 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
K/H_Addict's Customs

Please note that there is only one card, but many different customs.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Site Admin

Added you KH

Please note you need to get on the ball and make some more cards already. :P
Old November 14th, 2006, 03:54 AM

Zeek Woo who?
Ok Nether, I'll bite. What happened with Reaper, or are we not talking about it? As you must know I don't have a huge amount of time to spend online any more reading everthing on the site.

"HeroScape is the Destination." Revdyer Fri Jan 04, 2008.

My customs!
Old November 14th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Thanks for keeping it uptodate Nether (and GB), and thanks for the responses all.

Do you think deleteing the replies soon might be an idea? Make the whole thing look nicer :P

On my command, fix bayonets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards