Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 11th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Well that's one way to find out if he's still here lurking.

Old August 24th, 2007, 07:01 AM

theats has disabled reputation
If I remember correctly, "shadow" was rob's son. they were regular attendees to the tavern. I would hate to have someone to do this, but it should be the case. If someone has Robaula's physical name, they could do a search on google or something to see if he was the target of a homicide or any other inhibiting act of violence; I hope though, that this is not the case.

Theophilus.
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Still no word.

Old August 24th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I checked the Google; the last word I found was of a contest he'd won around Christmastime.
Old August 24th, 2007, 05:28 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
It's always eerie when a member goes AWOL for a long period...They could've had their internet disconnected or they lost interset in the site or...*gulp*...

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Where's Thor and Karkadinn as well

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 25th, 2007, 03:43 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
I remember (but CAN'T RECALL DETAILS OF ) a member who posted fairly often but then had something of a family crisis a few months ago. He mentioned something about his wife and children disappearing suddenly. We all expressed concern but I've scoured the forums and I can't seem to find the thread. Does anyone know anything about that?

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:03 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
I remember (but CAN'T RECALL DETAILS OF ) a member who posted fairly often but then had something of a family crisis a few months ago. He mentioned something about his wife and children disappearing suddenly. We all expressed concern but I've scoured the forums and I can't seem to find the thread. Does anyone know anything about that?
For some reason, I think that was Pochoman...
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
For some reason, I think that was Pochoman...
Yep. http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9172
and http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9236
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:26 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Well, glad to see everything's okay there. I do keep people in my thoughts and prayers when they seem to publicly ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider
It's always eerie when a member goes AWOL for a long period...They could've had their internet disconnected or they lost interset in the site or...*gulp*...
I have a "Heroscapers Farewell" included as part of my estate planning. If you ever see a message from "LilMoochie's Executor" you'll know that I've been taken to Valhalla to fight for Vydar.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

ninthdoc will bring news of my passing into Valhalla.

Old August 25th, 2007, 11:33 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I emailed him a link to this thread yesterday. I told him everyone just wanted to make sure he was alright.
cool beans MW...I hope he stops in just to say hello...or cheerio..or whatever he says
I've been to london, and no, many of them don't say cheerio.

FINISH HIM!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online