Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 19th, 2018, 12:15 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Red Ants of Aunstrom

Red Ants of Aunstrom SoV Reviews:
Old December 31st, 2020, 05:45 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking forward to trying these. Working on a 3D printed proxy since the original sculpt is like $10 an ant (plus I cannot find more than a couple in one location, making shipping crazy).

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 1st, 2021, 08:39 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Looking forward to trying these. Working on a 3D printed proxy since the original sculpt is like $10 an ant (plus I cannot find more than a couple in one location, making shipping crazy).
You can buy them here for $4.00 each. They give a discount if you sign up for their news letter.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
You can buy them here for $4.00 each. They give a discount if you sign up for their news letter.
Working up a 3d print proxy is definitely the way to go. 4 bucks each is a bit steep when you can print something like this for less than a quarter. Granted you also print a base and do the work. In larger quantities its worth it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 2nd, 2021, 09:39 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

E Rock and I are almost done with a 3D print model and color. I printed 24 of them, so now have an army. Hope the community accepts the new look. We made them pretty kick butt. E Rock added a post to make them stick to the base much better. Pictures coming soon!!

Old January 2nd, 2021, 10:24 AM

Thanks for the post, Leaf It. Great find! $4 is lots better than what I was finding. Since I have a printer, going with resin printed route. I do like printing and painting. But this is a great source for people not so inclined. Keeps it under $100 for 5 squads. Just need to get E Rock and my design approved as a proxy. Any link for the rubbery black ones for the fire ants? We have a proxy in the works for those as well.

Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:17 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just use a friendly ant print file and spray paint lol. Same size, definitely an ant. Spray paint red or black.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 01:11 PM

That is what I started with, but ran into too many legs and thorax breaking off. We buffed it up. I hope people like it. Trying to figure out how to post pictures here. I know it is a little tricky. Will probably show it on Facebook first.

Old January 29th, 2023, 01:44 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mellifera can be added to Synergy Benefits Received, since the Red Ants can benefit from her Frenzied Swarm 14 power.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old December 16th, 2023, 08:45 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Mellifera can be added to Synergy Benefits Received, since the Red Ants can benefit from her Frenzied Swarm 14 power.
Synergies have been Updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs