Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old October 19th, 2020, 04:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Digital Kitbashing 3d Printing with Original HS figure s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Some differently chopped up Marro would be really cool. Possibly also an agent/trooper with a minigun, if you can find a suitable model.
Yeah man. Agents with miniguns. I have multiple files of miniguns on my computer right now. My printer is rocking and rolling now. Ive just got to keep it fed with resin and files.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 19th, 2020, 04:29 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

That would be cool! Also some more Jandar Soulborgs.
Old October 20th, 2020, 12:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just finished up my first kit bashed squad. They are a group of Post apocalypse Quasatch Marauders of the wasteland. I finished putting their card together and slicing their printing build plates. I plan on getting them printed up tomorrow. If all goes well testing their prints, I'll share them up here along with a card I made. I've got their paint scheme all planned out as well. Their name will be the Fire hawk Marauders. Points go to Mad Max, Fallout, Borderlands, and Rage Video games for the ideas behind their design. Its a Unique squad of 4 figures. They will have to fight for Utgar I think. Can't wait to get them printed, and shown to you guys along with sharing my work.

Old November 10th, 2020, 08:25 PM
"like" happy

Here's a link to the first set of kitbashes I've done.
Quasatch Wastelanders

Old December 31st, 2020, 09:11 PM
"like" happy

Re: Digital Kitbashing Update: Minion Uruk Hai 12/31/20

Updated with some Minion of Utgar Kitbashes. Uruk Hai from Lord of the Rings.https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4704683

Old January 1st, 2021, 06:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy New Year TREX.
Old January 1st, 2021, 07:10 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Happy New Year TREX.
Thanks T. My bro noticed that the helmets on these uruk hai need to be chopped down on the sides when I showed them to him. I was going off of memory and forgot they dont have the sloped sides. Ill probably chop them down in meshmixer later today. Happy new year to you as well.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 05:02 AM
"like" happy

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4705909
Here are the uruk hai that I shortened the sides of the horned helms down on. I ended up seeing some more uruk images with longer sides and ended up printing the first ones up cause I liked the look better. I printed up the three figures and also mirrored them and printed those three as well on the one build plate. I've based them on heroscape bases and primed them in brown and plan on painting them up later today. I'll post pics for all you guys to see them.

Old January 3rd, 2021, 05:15 AM
"like" happy

Re: Digital Heroscape Kitbashing and custom scape stls: 1/1/

Also, I lieu of my Avatar, I also made a Heroscape Scale Dark Jak from the Jak and Daxter Video games from video game files from the model resource and modded and fixed in meshmixer. Here is the link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4707804
Enjoy

Old February 17th, 2021, 12:28 AM
"like" happy

Trex's Custom Heroscape STL's:Big Update 2-16-21

I wanted to link all my new Heroscape Remixes, kitbashes, and sculpts of STL's I've made for scape customs. I bring you:
Dark Rider Nazgul on Horses Remixes From LOTR
Dark Rider Nazgul on Fellbeast Dragons From LOTR
Jak and Daxter Armed and Dangerous
Ashelin from the Jak and Daxter Games
Dasdan, The Prince of Persia

EDIT: I promise to get all the suggestions in the OP made into STL's for peoples printing pleasure. In due time. Lets keep these suggestions rolling in. I plan on making some gorrillinator chaingunners, Gorrillinator Snipers, Yeti with Aks. Most of all, I'll be better changing up their poses as my sculpting skills have improved.

Old February 17th, 2021, 05:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Custom Heroscape STL's:Big Update 2-16-21

Awesome. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.
Old February 18th, 2021, 09:05 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart
From Facebook someone mentioned a Sgt Drake wearing Mickey Mouse ears and a warhammer. For some reason that made me laugh. Trex invited me to post that here.
Although, I can probably come up with something more serious if I think about it.

Last edited by Dysole; March 1st, 2021 at 05:21 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions