Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 19th, 2013, 08:16 AM

sarashinai is surprisingly tart
Looking to buy in Ottawa

Hello all!
A friend of mine has just introduced me to Heroscape and I really want to play. Sadly, all of his stuff is back home in Manitoba and we want to play while he's in Ottawa. Is there anyone in the Ottawa area looking to sell some Heroscape Master sets and expansions?

Thanks!
Old October 19th, 2013, 01:02 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking to buy in Ottawa

You could play Heroscape online until you're able to get some Heroscape of your own.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39769
Old October 19th, 2013, 02:31 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

I'd also be happy to sell you what I have. I'm in Canada, so I'm sure we could work out something decent for shipping. I've got all 3 master sets, thaelenk tundra, road to the forgotten forest, and fortress of the valkyrie.

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old October 26th, 2013, 07:32 AM

sarashinai is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadraphonic View Post
I'd also be happy to sell you what I have. I'm in Canada, so I'm sure we could work out something decent for shipping. I've got all 3 master sets, thaelenk tundra, road to the forgotten forest, and fortress of the valkyrie.
I didn't get an email notification about your reply! WHY?!

My friend found a seller in Manitoba and we've already made a deal. Let me sort out that transaction and then I'll get back to you.

Thanks for replying!
Old October 26th, 2013, 09:27 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

No worries! Let me know if there's anything else you're after!

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades