Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 19th, 2008, 08:43 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Dice Tower? No.. Dice HAMMER (Now With Photos)

Good going there Drac...just a little tweaking and you may have yourself a real winner there.
Old November 19th, 2008, 10:19 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Good going there Drac...just a little tweaking and you may have yourself a real winner there.
I agree, it's got potential man.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old November 20th, 2008, 03:27 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Cool concept! I like it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:41 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Looks nice! Not something I personally would be interested in but I could see the appeal, especially with younger players.

DWARVES!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions