Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 27th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Recently got a copy of Link Between Worlds for 3DS. What a terrific love letter to the SNES masterpiece Link to the Past!

And I am LOVING the dungeon and puzzle designs that incorporate the "wall crawling" aspects. Really forces you to consider some non-traditional Zelda solutions.
May be my favorite game I played last year. I just got a New3DS... hmmm...

~Aldin, demo-ing Code Name STEAM ahead of its release next month

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 28th, 2015, 06:38 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Recently got a copy of Link Between Worlds for 3DS. What a terrific love letter to the SNES masterpiece Link to the Past!

And I am LOVING the dungeon and puzzle designs that incorporate the "wall crawling" aspects. Really forces you to consider some non-traditional Zelda solutions.
May be my favorite game I played last year. I just got a New3DS... hmmm...

~Aldin, demo-ing Code Name STEAM ahead of its release next month
I really appreciate that this game breaks the traditional formula of (1) Enter dungeon (2) obtain special item (3) use item almost exclusively to solve puzzles and defeat boss (4) repeat.

While I think the mechanism of the Item Rental. Shop is a little silly, the end result - that is, being able to have your choice of equipment when you want it - is amazing.

Old February 28th, 2015, 08:33 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I recently decided to put Star Wars Battlefront 2 in just to see how it has held up. I must say that it held up absolutely fantastically. I honestly don't know why I speed playing this game.

I often like to go back and play older games, and I have to say this one did not disappoint at all.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 28th, 2015, 09:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I recently decided to put Star Wars Battlefront 2 in just to see how it has held up. I must say that it held up absolutely fantastically. I honestly don't know why I speed playing this game.

I often like to go back and play older games, and I have to say this one did not disappoint at all.
Shoot I played Battlefront the first one just today...I love it and recently introduced my son to it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 5th, 2015, 09:13 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Shoot I played Battlefront the first one just today...I love it and recently introduced my son to it.
Yes, I periodically play BFII on the PC and I always have fun. Great game!

The more I see gameplay of the new one, the less I see the new one as "Battlefront" and more so just a nice looking Star Wars game called "Battlefront". Now I just need to mentally make a new title for it and I should enjoy it more (because thinking it has to be like the Battlefronts will ruin it for me). Suggestions?

Last edited by Sheep; July 5th, 2015 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Star Wars: Frontline?
Old July 5th, 2015, 09:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Yes, I periodically play BFII on the PC and I always have fun. Great game!

The more I see gameplay of the new one, the less I see the new one as "Battlefront" and more so just a nice looking Star Wars game called "Battlefront". Now I just need to mentally make a new title for it and I should enjoy it more (because thinking it has to be like the Battlefronts will ruin it for me). Suggestions?
Yeah I know what you mean. It looks like a great game but we love Battlefront so much that it will be hard to shake the idea.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games