Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 5th, 2007, 09:31 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Sale on HasbroToyShop.com

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...746&ST=SO&PG=1

Check pages 2 and 3. A lot of the older expansion packs are $7.99 and the Raknar's and Orm's are 12.99.
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:01 AM

SSJ3Godzilla has disabled reputation
Nice find, thanks!

The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

- Sig returned for certain members to take to heart.

Old July 5th, 2007, 10:15 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Must....resist.......temptation......
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:35 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Any discount codes to go with this?

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:47 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I'm sure you can check the promo code thread and add that to these discounts.
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:00 AM

XM06 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The CATWEB10 promo code for 10% off will work with it. I just tried it out, but resisted actually buying due to the impending release of wave 7 and possible wave 3 re-release.
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:05 AM

Darks has disabled reputation
i wonder how long this sale will go on for since i want to mass purchase marvel and wave 7... dammit.
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:22 AM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Hmmmm. Tundra sets are included in the $12.99 as well....
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:27 AM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
How long are these discounts going to last? I want to wait a few days before making any purchases.
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:54 AM

Xaqery is surprisingly tart
Re: Sale on HasbroToyShop.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...746&ST=SO&PG=1

Check pages 2 and 3. A lot of the older expansion packs are $7.99 and the Raknar's and Orm's are 12.99.
Thanks. I now have my first minnions and drones on their way. That plus my pending order from HouseMouse I will have all figures through wave 7 except wave 3. Also we bought some packs for my sons friend's birthday who are now into herosscape because of us.

I was able to use the CATWEB10 code too!

so THANKS!

- Dwight

Reality is the fantasy of the majority
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And I now have multiple commons!
$92.11 after tax and shipping with promo code for 2 sets of Minions/Drones, 2 sets of Snipers/Vipers, 2 sets of Knights/Swog, 2 sets of Grut Orcs, 2 sets of Greeks/Vipers, 1 set of Soulborgs/Elves, 1 set of Roman Legion, and 1 set of Devourers/Minute Men.
In 7-10 days I'll have three sets of all of those, except Greeks/Vipers (2), Romans (2), and Soulborgs/Elves (1).
I'm pumped.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 5th, 2007, 11:57 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
SPTIER07 (fixed) will continue to work until the 31st of July

-10 from $50
-20 from $100
-50 from $250

So this is basicly %20 off if you can get it to be exactly one of the above amounts... any less it wont work, any more and it will be less than 20%...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales