Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 5th, 2015, 09:17 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Darth Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
That force choke power had me very confused but I think I get the intent now that I read the thread. One die for force users and keep rolling for non-force users until no skill is rolled.
Correct. You always roll a single die. Against Force Users, you only roll the die once and then you must stop, even if it is a skull. Against non-Force Users, if it's a skull, you may roll the die again, and then keep rolling the single die as long as you keep rolling a skull.
Old June 5th, 2015, 10:19 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Correct!

Edit: oops, WK's ninja skills...he beat me by 2 minutes! (plus one hour).
Old June 5th, 2015, 10:36 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Thanks. Keep up the good work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape