Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old September 26th, 2016, 05:51 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
The Holocron of C-3PO, Deity

The Holocron of C-3PO, Deity

Adventure Pack 3: The Forest Moon of Endor

figure card:

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Imperial Entanglements set. Its model number and name are 02/C-3PO, Ewok Deity.

Character Bio - C-3PO is fluent in over six million forms of communication, one of these being the language of the Ewoks of the forest moon of Endor. Mistaken for some kind of godlike being by the Ewoks, C-3PO was honored and revered while the rest of the Endor Strike Team was captured. With the help of Luke Skywalker, 3PO was able to save his friends and convince the Ewoks to make the Rebels part of the tribe, help them fight the Empire and destroy the Shield Generator, leading to the destruction of the Second Death Star.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• R2-D2 : Astromech Internal Systems
As a Droid, C-3PO may benefit from R2-D2's ASTROMECH INTERNAL SYSTEMS special power.

• IG-88A : Droid Revolution
As a droid, C-3PO may benefit from IG-88A's DROID REVOLUTION turn bonding special power.

• IG-88C : Synchronized Assault
As a Droid Hero, C-3PO may benefit from IG-88C's SYNCHRONIZED ASSAULT special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• HOPLITRON: Melee Soulborg Bonding
As a Droid Hero with a base range of one, C-3PO may benefit from Hoplitron's MELEE SOULBORG BONDING special power.

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• Unique Heroes who follow the Rebel Alliance may benefit from C-3PO's WE ARE NOW PART OF THE TRIBE Special Power.
• Ewok Squads may benefit from C-3PO's EWOK SQUAD ATTACK INSPIRATION Special Ability. Current Ewok Squads include: Ewok Hunters.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Tai-Pan
• Second playtest: TREX
• Third playtest: Billybob
• Art by: mac122

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by mac122; December 4th, 2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Added PDF link
Old September 26th, 2016, 05:52 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Holocron of C-3PO

C-3PO, Deity
Rebel Alliance

Droid
Unique Hero
Protocol
Precise
Medium 5

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 0
Defense 1
Points 50

WE ARE NOW A PART OF THE TRIBE
While you control C-3PO, all Unique Heroes you control that follow the Rebel Alliance are considered to be Ewoks in addition to the Species listed on their Army Cards.

EWOK SQUAD ATTACK INSPIRATION
If all Order Markers for a round are placed on Ewok Army Cards, and at least one Order Marker is placed on C-3PO, then all Ewok Squads you control become Inspired. Inspired Ewoks add 1 to their Move and add 1 extra attack die for the rest of the round.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:12 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Holocron of C-3PO, Deity

As a unique Droid hero, C-3PO, Deity is affected by Jawas Restraining Bolt.
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:24 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

3PO makes the Ewoks pretty cool! I like it!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can anyone else see the cards. They aren't showing up on my side. looks like they are linked to a staging folder.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Can anyone else see the cards. They aren't showing up on my side. looks like they are linked to a staging folder.
Thanks for the heads-up. They are now showing for me, so it should be fixed.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Thanks for the heads-up. They are now showing for me, so it should be fixed.
yep all good now. Thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape