Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 17th, 2007, 02:16 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Spidey on a bender. Swing(hic)ing through the city. Webbing at any indescretion. J-walking = hanging 100 feet in the air. Noise ordinance = Stuck to the wall.

Down and out, he goes back to the wrestling circuit. Sadly, he's a hasbeen who gained a beer gut. But the crowd goes wild with his Lift The Ring entrance. Lets not forget his bungee webline multikick finisher that ends careers.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 17th, 2007, 02:23 PM

Obsidianator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think that the symbiote might have left him with a hangover that never went away. As far as theme goes,

Jandar - Cap.- Spidey
Utgar - Red skull - Thanos
Ullar - Hulk - Surfer
Einar - Abomination - Iorn man
Vydar -Venom - Doom
Old July 17th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If you're going on theme, I'd say Surfer's more Vydar (high tech) or Jandar (valiant) than Ullar.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2007, 02:30 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Not so easy is it?

I cant wait for the polls to open.

Yea, I know. I'm the one who has to open them. I want the word to spread first.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 17th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Me fishie, me bite. Chomp chomp!

JANDAR - Captain America, Silver Surfer
ULLAR - Hulk, Spider-Man
VYDAR - Abomination, Venom
EINAR - Thanos, Iron Man,
UTGAR - Dr. Doom, Red Skull
Old July 17th, 2007, 04:51 PM

First round of speculations:
Einar - Iron Man2, Thanos2, Abomination, Red Skull
Jandar - Captain America3, Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man
Ullar - Incredible Hulk3, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man
Utgar - Red Skull2, Abomination, Dr. Doom, Spider Man, Thanos
Vydar - Venom3, Abomination, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer

Expected
Captain America - Jandar
Incredible Hulk - Ullar
Venom - Vydar

Possible
Iron Man - Einar
Red Skull - Utgar
Thanos - Einar

Undecided
Abomination
Dr. Doom
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man

Full draft speculators so far: IAmBatman, johnny139, Obsidianator

Continue guessing. I'll be back tomorrow.

The draft starts in 4 days.

Old July 17th, 2007, 05:03 PM

Wow! Sticky!

Now I feel important!
Thanks IAmBatman!

Seriously, this is all for you guys though. Have fun.
See you tomorrow.

Old July 17th, 2007, 05:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm enjoying the idea, but who says I had anything to do with it?

OK, yeah it was me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2007, 05:28 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Actually, if this followed normal Heroscape drafting, it would probably end up looking like this:

Jandar: Captain America, Silver Surfer
Ullar: Abomination
Vydar: Venom
Einar: Thanos, Hulk
Utgar: Dr. Doom, Red Skull, Iron Man (he's been a jerk lately), Spiderman (he was Iron Man's lackey when they were making the game)
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:46 PM

Why would Utgar get so many picks?

Old July 17th, 2007, 05:53 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
So the intent is to designate them to a general since they don't have one?

I am a simpleton. 'splain

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 17th, 2007, 06:09 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Why would Utgar get so many picks?
Just a joke to reflect the current state of the game's unit layout.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion