Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old August 19th, 2014, 03:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Info on Found Comics

I picked up a small collection of comics at an auction last week and don't recognize some of them at all. Was hoping someone on here might know something about them and if they are anything special.

Marvel Comics, Nov. #5, Cyberspace 3000
Dark Horse, #1 (of 4), The American - Lost in America
Defiant, Nov. #1, The Good Guys
Image, Aug. #3, Youngblood Strikefile
Valiant, Sep. No.31, X-O Manowar
Valiant, Dec. No.34, X-O Manowar
Archie Comics, Feb. No.12, Betty
Superman DC National Comics, July No.137 (15 cents), Secret Hearts
Aircel, Number 2, Demon Hunter
DC Special, July 92 #1, Eclipso: The Darkness Within
DC, Jan 94 No. 2 (of 4), Aquaman - Time and Tide

Any info would be useful, but particularly any thoughts as to how in demand (ie. value) they may carry. I picked them up for not much money so just give it to me straight. If they aren't worth anything at all, worth only a $.25, worth $1, worth $5, etc. does not really matter to much to me. Just need to know what I can try to resell and what I can't.
Old August 19th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Info on Found Comics

Don't know anything about values, but the guys on Comicvine are always talking up X-O Manowar on the story side of things.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2014, 10:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

DO you know how to check the small print inside at the bottom of the first or last page? It should give you a date and that will help tremendously.

The 15 cent Superman comic looks promising.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 19th, 2014, 11:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll take a look. The 15 cent one is some kind of romance comic or something without Superman in it. The publisher logo just says Superman and National Comics in a circle around DC.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics