Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old July 23rd, 2014, 08:36 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Its Batman Day!

Today is the 75th Anniversary of the Batman! Barnes and Noble is doing promotions according to an online ad; offing DVDs at 40% off today only (online only), and giving you a third DC graphic novel if you buy two, etc. There's also a free comic book and possibly other things at their stores, so I'll probably head over later on.

Do some interpretations of the Gotham Knight go too far into darkness? The answer is yes for me. But more recently I've enjoyed his becoming a Master in the Shadows, who mentors younger characters, from the Birds of Prey to The Outsiders. And that makes sense for a mortal who is getting older, if he's not just being rebooted as a younger avatar.

Superman (who has already had his 75th) and Wonder Woman are gods. But Bruce Wayne, although he's rich, is of the streets. And so are most of us. He's always walking the line of morality. And to a lesser extent, so are we.
Old July 23rd, 2014, 09:41 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Its Batman Day!

Free Batman Eternal #1 Kindle Comic Book (until 8/3): http://slickdeals.net/f/7081180-dc-c...omic-book-free

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics