Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old April 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Project Myvra

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So we basically have 22 different units to playtest... I would like to start with Sebesc, Morphmage I'll let you guys know what I find. Will probably proxy with Estivara. Lest you guys have another suggestion.
Oh yes, he is very fun unit!
I'd recommend something a tad larger though, Frost Giant maybe? The Butterfly dragon is Large 8.

I loved the initial playtest I did with him, but feel free to go ahead and work on him. I wanna playtest Ebersson 7. I'll use DW9K's sculpt.
Okay I didn't realize it had already been play tested I was gonna pick something that hadn't been done yet. Should have totally checked the size lol silly me. Any suggestions flamethrower?
No please go ahead! The Butterfly Dragon's powers are unique and would require quite a bit of testing anyways.

That being said, Happy Easter (or if you don't celebrate Easter, happy Sunday!)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 8th, 2012 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Now then, I should begin to update the OP with who's testing and whatnot...
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happy Easter works for me! K will do!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:51 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

I would be glad to help, but I think you should redo most of the cards with different figures, because unless you happen to play a golden-daemon level painter and modeller, most of the figures would not work. It would be a bit more work, but we could fing some prepainted minis to work for the purpose. For example:

Isthe, the relic mage
Clockwork knight 1
Clockwork knight 2
Clockwork knight 3
Gregor crookedgear
Djinn (Probibly not the best choice, but cheap!)
Xaaji, fatemage
Celestine Siren 1
Celestine siren 2
Celestine siren 3
harlequin 1
Harlequin 2
Harlequin 3
Esolde
Satin blade 1
Satin blade 2
Satin blade 3
Megdar Copperbones
Ethersea pirate 1
Ethersea pirate 2
Ethersea pirate 3
Ethersea pirate 4
Boglin 1
Boglin 2
Boglin 3
Boglin 4

Here are a few I thought up. also, is there any chance of expansion? I like writing character bios, if that's any help, And I might playtest a few.
Old April 8th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Glad to have you on the team cannon! As far as redoing the cards go, have you see some of my "handywork"?

If you (or bmaczero, as he was the original card maker) are willing to try redoing the cards, I see nothing wrong with it. I think we can publish both the old cards and the new ones in this thread (or a Display thread even?).

And of course, take your pick as a unit to test. We've got enough to choose from.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:14 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm pretty handy at making cards for hero's but not for squads.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:20 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Cannon is right though. I don't have the skill or budget to get all of the original Myvra sculpts.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:24 PM
the above

Yeah I think revamping the cards could be done... we could get the MCC to give us a hand even.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:49 AM

kola Woo who?

What about terrain for Myvra. Maybe wood? or pirate ships?quicksand? any ideas?
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:55 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kola View Post
What about terrain for Myvra. Maybe wood? or pirate ships?quicksand? any ideas?

I wanted pirates and a pirateship in heroscape since I found out they were making expansions. if we could get a pirateship I'd be ecstatic.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:32 PM
the above

Quicksand would be fun have it work like a pit trap only at the end of every turn roll an attack dice and take a wound if you roll a skull.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 9th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I could go

Custom terrain sounds good! Now then, who can make it (and sell me a batch? )?.

A few quicksand ideas (including one by me), here.

Hopefully I'll begin some of the playtesting over the weekend, but no guarantees...

The new figure ideas look nice cannon, but Esolde has a gun. I know it's fairly difficult to find anything steampunk...but I'll shut up now because its 49 cents.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 9th, 2012, 10:18 PM
the above

Quicksand
Before moving a figure off a quicksand tile you must roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-4 destroy the figure. On a roll of 5-15 you must immediately stop your movement and remain on the quicksand hex. On a roll of 16 or higher move normally. You may add 3 to your roll for each adjacent friendly figure.

Optional extra: At the end of each round for each figure on a quicksand hex, roll an attack dice and if your result is a skull inflict a wound to that figure.

Well we could see if Auggies has any ideas and kola said he had some quicksand tiles... Kola you want post pics of what those looked like? (I'm pretty sure he's looked in this thread...)

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum