Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old October 15th, 2011, 02:54 AM

ImAPirate Woo who?
Favrite comic series

This is were you talk about favorite comic series mine is the riegn of supermen

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570
Old October 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation
Re: Favrite comic series

The boys is a great one for mature readers, make sure you find the original 7 in the wild storm set before they rewrote it and gave it over to dynamite. Also loved the Kick ass comic but hated the movie. The books were really good but they killed it all in a bad movie.
Old October 21st, 2011, 11:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I thought the movie had its charms. But I enjoyed the comic as well.
Put me down for The Walking Dead and Invincible being my favorite comics. Morning Glories is a good one too, but I'm just starting to get into that one.
The OP is confusing here, though. Are you looking for favorite comic book title or favorite comic book storyline/crossover? If it's the latter, I might have to go Batman: Year One or Crisis on Infinite Earths.
Though Knightfall is up there for me as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2011, 12:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My favorite character is Ghost Rider but my favorite series is A.B.C. Warriors published by Fleetway, the same people who do Judge Dredd. A close second would be Nemesis the Warlock by the same company. Both started in black and white (and as strips, I believe) but you can find them both in color.
In 1992 Fleetway produced my favorite mini-series called Night Zero. It is also B&W and has a bit of a Logan's Run feel to it. The main character is cyborg taxi driver.
Tied for first, The Nail by Rob Zombie as best mini-series.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Green Lantern: Blackest Night

By: Geoff Johns

Fantastic writer and a great comic series.

Old October 29th, 2011, 09:38 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was a huge fan of The Clone Saga when I was a teen. Ben Reilly deserved better.

~nate, preparing to hear for the millionth time why the Clone Saga sucked....

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 29th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Knights of the Dinner Table. If you play, played, or know anything about D&D, it's hysterical.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 29th, 2011, 09:59 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Order of the Stick. If you play, played, or know anything about D&D, it's hysterical.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:58 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Order of the Stick. If you play, played, or know anything about D&D, it's hysterical.
That too. I didn't include that because I was thinking along the lines of monthly printed books.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:00 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

OotS is pretty awesome. But how could you possibly beat this?

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; November 3rd, 2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: There's an eye roll smiley there, in case you missed it...
Old January 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Star Wars Invasion.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old January 16th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Knights of the Dinner Table. If you play, played, or know anything about D&D, it's hysterical.
"I waste him with my crossbow."

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics