Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Are Marvel and DC The Same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth_herard View Post
DC just makes adult comics.
Not true. They've got Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Super Friends, Tiny Titans, Looney Tunes, Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam to name just a few of their ongoing children's comics.

Rab"Has a Comic Reading Kid"Sheila
Highly, Highly...recommend Tiny Titans if you have little ones. Took my 5 year old to FCBD at a local store and the guy working there talked us into giving it a try. My son absolutely loves it and we read out of it every night. It's really got something for all. It is hilarious

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics