Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old September 30th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

I'm now an Examiner for NY Hobby Games.

Old October 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Here's an article featuring our very own Chas.

Old November 1st, 2011, 08:11 PM

jwadeharrell is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello fellow Heroscapers. My name is J. Wade Harrell. I self publish novelettes in electronic format on Amazon's Kindle Store. You can get the Kindle app free for nearly any of the popular platforms and OS's. If you like sword swinging sword and sorcery with an attitude, check them out here:

http://jwadeharrell.wordpress.com/about/

Old November 1st, 2011, 09:49 PM

Looks cool.

Old November 2nd, 2011, 04:03 PM

Here I go again! This time, I wrote about C3G!

Old November 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2011, 01:59 AM

Here is my next piece - about Grishnakh's interactive terrain rules, which Chas, Onacara, and I helped to playtest with help from some friends. They are looking good, and mesh well with the C3G characters!

Old November 7th, 2011, 10:26 PM

I hope you guys are not getting sick of these! Here's one about a toy soldier convention.

Old November 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM

My latest.

Old November 12th, 2011, 11:29 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dude you are cranking them out! BTW- lots of my author friends grumble that B&N keeps devoting more and more space to things like games, meaning less space for books.
Old November 13th, 2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Dude you are cranking them out! BTW- lots of my author friends grumble that B&N keeps devoting more and more space to things like games, meaning less space for books.
There are still plenty of books there. Trust me.

Old November 13th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the kind words in the article Taeblewalker! That play test helped a lot to show me how to better explain the rules.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books