Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 29th, 2008, 06:28 AM

Wiet is surprisingly tart
Heroscapers.com has foreseen my untimely demise

I was looking at the site-supporting options, and compared 1-year vs lifetime site supporter.
When I clicked the dropdown menu for becoming a site supporter for life, it said that would be a subscription for 29 years... That means when I hit 57, I'll be a goner!! Now where does heroscapers.com get this information I'd like to know??
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:37 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscapers.com has foreseen my untimely demise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiet View Post

I was looking at the site-supporting options, and compared 1-year vs lifetime site supporter.
When I clicked the dropdown menu for becoming a site supporter for life, it said that would be a subscription for 29 years... That means when I hit 57, I'll be a goner!! Now where does heroscapers.com get this information I'd like to know??
the Shades of Bleakewoode have your number.

Old April 29th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think that is a bug; you probably weren't supposed to see that information. Truth and the admins have all of the member's "expiration dates" on file, and probably used that to help determine the cost of "lifetime" memberships.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 29th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I think it has something to do with how dates are handled in 32 bit computers. It's a bug that could cause some real problems if still around in about 29 years. The Y2K "bug" has nothing on this one.
Old April 30th, 2008, 12:54 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

You know what Ormus thinks.....

....No wait never mind....
Old April 30th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Death clock?

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:13 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I'll be 89; guess that'd be OK.
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:20 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
I'm not going to say what I will be but what I will say is...."What a way to go!"
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
I'm not going to say what I will be but what I will say is...."What a way to go!"
That must put you a score of years younger than me.
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:33 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
That must put you a score of years younger than me.
About 19 years younger than you.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiet View Post

Google. You can find any information on anything.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:14 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's true! Why with google you can look up things about my buddy Malechi like...

oh!

Oh no!

No - not that!

Oh nonononononono

*ahem*

Nevermind.

~Aldin, TMI-ingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham