Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old July 14th, 2012, 08:41 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart
Re: The best Superheroes are...

Best is Aquaman! Alot of people give him slack but he is really cool! I have been addicted to his series since I could read! His story lines are so detailed and almost all lock together Deadpool,Terry Mcginnis and Spiderman come close to and favorite villan is between The Mad Hatter and Magneto

DW~ Who seems to root for the bad guys

Old July 14th, 2012, 09:57 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

YES!!! Finally another Aquaman fan!! I have always thought he was the bomb!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
YES!!! Finally another Aquaman fan!! I have always thought he was the bomb!
Awesome! It is sooo hard to find a fellow fan of the king of Atlantis!

Old July 16th, 2012, 01:59 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yep yep.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 16th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Judge Dredd vs. Dark Judges
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 16th, 2012, 04:32 PM
the above

Well having read through your thread for the Judge Dredd C3G custom off the top of my heading (not knowing anything about the Dark Judges) I'm willing to bet he'd give em a run for their money.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

I am partial to American Dream. While she is not super powerful or anything she has come to be my favorite. Captain America gave her his shield that makes her awesome.

But other than her I like Mrs. Marvel, and of course Dr. Strange.

Old October 6th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I definitely cannot agree more. I think it is the epic struggle that defines the superhero. On the outside it is all flashy powers and mighty one liners. But on the inside the way we truly feel, not see, these heroes is what draws us in and holds us true to them. This is what creates the page turning frenzy that drives us to buy the next issue as soon as it hits the shelves. But this is no new perception. This Good vs Evil theme has existed since the dawn of creative writing. It is nice however to see similarities between the epic poems and novels of the past being found in casual reading for our youth.

If I had to pick one Superhero paired with a well made villain.... I would have to pick Professor Xavier and his friend yet foe Magneto. Nothing stretches the bounds of conflict like regretting the ever evolving escalation of events drawn out by a childhood friend. Powerless to do more than thwart his friend without tackling his inner demons, Charles is forced to live with the knowledge that his personal connection with Eric has influenced his choices in a way that directly caused the deaths of many innocents. I think that many may overlook Xavier as one of the "best Superheroes" because he is no outwardly impressive. But I find that his inner struggle paints a more captivating story that what is captured in a small artists drawing.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics