Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old November 4th, 2009, 12:12 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Walking Dead

I figured if any thread can be necro'd, it's one about zombies....

I've gotten through the third TB and still don't see much pertaining to my question above. I asked about it because that was one of the things that intrigued me about Romero's Dawn of the Dead, so I was curious to know if TWD was going to touch on it.
Old November 4th, 2009, 02:53 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

i did not like twd so much there seems no hope , where is the guy who save the world from the zombies?
we follow a part of a group of ppl who are on their way to the hell .

in some pot user said the zombies are only a mark kirkman could use every thing aliens, killer piguins and what ever.

i was shocked after the story shows that normal dead persons could stand up.

i liked z-war for the message the humas will rise again. but twd is a hell trip even dead will not save you.
Old November 4th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon) View Post
i did not like twd so much there seems no hope , where is the guy who save the world from the zombies?
He’s over in the other comic book. You know, the one that has that guy with the big red S on his chest. The Walking Dead is the comic that strives for realism in an impossible, horrific situation.

Quote:
in some pot user said the zombies are only a mark kirkman could use every thing aliens, killer piguins and what ever.
Huh? I want to respond, but I’m not sure what you’re saying.

Quote:
i was shocked after the story shows that normal dead persons could stand up.
You realize that The Walking Dead is about Zombies, right? Normal people coming back from the dead is pretty standard fare for Zombie fiction.

Old March 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.allusgeeks.com/2012/03/23/episode-1-5/

In this special edition, spoiler filled, episode, Michael and Jeff are joined by guest host Jordan to talk about The Walking Dead. Along the way; Jordan confesses to enjoying a good nervous breakdown, Jeff defends Michael Keaton, and Michael goes uber-geek and sites the specific trade in which something happens that Jordan can’t remember. Oh, and we all forget “Sophia’s Mom’s” name (It’s Carol, by the way).

Note: This impromptu episode has some unfortunate audio issues throughout. But we decided that instead of re-recording, and losing some of the great organic conversation, we would post it anyway. Hopefully you can still enjoy the content within and we’ll continue to work on the issues we experience as we learn the crazy world of podcasting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics