Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 30th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape Codex

A special look inside the C3V with Dad_Scaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 30th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thanks to you for setting this up, Q, and many thanks to those who submitted questions. It was interesting and fun!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 6th, 2020, 01:07 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The first Scaper of the Month for 2020!

Quote:
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:29 AM

Also, we need more writers! If you would like to write for the Codex, please send me a PM!

Thank you!

Quote:
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:54 PM

The first C3G Strategy Guide for 2020!

Quote:
Old February 16th, 2020, 02:05 AM

C3G Interview: Japes

Quote:
Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:15 PM

Customs Creation: Parallax 2.0

Quote:
Old March 15th, 2020, 10:48 AM

New Scaper of the Month - Astroking112!

Quote:
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:29 PM

New Scaper of the Month: Necroblade!

Quote:
Old April 22nd, 2020, 07:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Do you read the Codex?
I'd like to. I used to in the old days.

Quote:
If not, let me know why!
Because the notification functionality of Blog posts doesn't work well...or at all. This means I never know when there is new content to read. I've just discovered this thread today thanks to @lefton4ya 's post in the Scaper of the Month index thread. And the great thing is, the fact that this thread exists and gets updated when there is new Codex content means that I wll be notified! So now I can begin reading the Codex again. I wish I'd known sooner about this thread so I could have been reading it before.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 07:57 PM

Awesome!

Quote:
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:18 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

New Customs Creations Interview with Capsocrates on Heroes of Middle Earth!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion