Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 24th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
My first thought: Valkrill gets a flag bearer! Yay! I'm so happy!

My second thought: What about Aquilla?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 24th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Valkrill Flagbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
ATTENTION C3V FANS:

A NEW HERO COMING TO A FUTURE C3V RELEASE:

Orc Rider on Dire Wolf

Special note: C3V has managed to stockpile a handful of these minis for 'Scapers interested in getting one. The mini is being used for a Valkrill flagbearer design. The price is $8.50 plus shipping, only one per 'Scaper. Contact Sherman Davies if interested.
For Valkril flagbearer!
For it not being an Undead or Demon.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 24th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Valkrill Flagbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
ATTENTION C3V FANS:

A NEW HERO COMING TO A FUTURE C3V RELEASE:

Orc Rider on Dire Wolf

Special note: C3V has managed to stockpile a handful of these minis for 'Scapers interested in getting one. The mini is being used for a Valkrill flagbearer design. The price is $8.50 plus shipping, only one per 'Scaper. Contact Sherman Davies if interested.
For Valkril flagbearer!
For it not being an Undead or Demon.
Beggers can't be choosers.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 24th, 2016, 09:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think it is kind of interesting that two different flag bearers for two different generals are orcs. Orcs are rarely shown in fantasy as a true united front, more often than not they are a war like people who war among themselves as much as they do with the other races. So having two different generals with Orc standard bearers is kind of neat IMO.
Old January 24th, 2016, 10:08 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah! New flagbearer! First mounted one, too. I think that Valkrill could use a little more orcs to flesh out their faction, especially if the flagbearer is one. The splitting of orcs between generals is reminiscent of orc culture in D&D, so that's cool. Even though I don't have any Valkrill, I can't wait for the new flagbearer. Every one of them is unique and interesting to play and look at. Looking forward to this.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old January 24th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Personally, I'd just love to see a power where Valkrill symbols/blanks rolled for nearby figures (blanks are the perfect way of doing the iconic and, IMO, nigh necessary Valkyrie symbol powers without the Valkyrie dice) count as auto wounds on the figure they're attacking/defending against and them. I've had this idea for a Valkrill Flagbearer for a while - it just screams Valkril to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

hmmm... I wonder if Valkrill dice could be 3D printed, or custom made without too much trouble, or too high of a price.
Old February 12th, 2016, 02:42 AM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
hmmm... I wonder if Valkrill dice could be 3D printed, or custom made without too much trouble, or too high of a price.
Yeah, my first thought is, what about dice?

Old February 12th, 2016, 09:03 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
Quote:
Is it possible to have a flagbearer without a power needing special dice?

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old February 12th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I suppose.

Keep in mind, the white combat dice will work. Blanks=Valkyrie symbol.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 12th, 2016, 09:17 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I suppose.

That's true. But I was wondering if C3V would do that since not everyone has white or other flagbearer dice. I guess we'll see in the future..

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old February 12th, 2016, 07:31 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I suppose.

Oh yeah, that works for me. Valkrill is just so darn EVIL that he keeps even his banner symbol a secret and displays only a blank appearance (~~lol~~)

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs