Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker
Knights of Badassdom

I just discovered this in youtube today. Stars Ryan Kwanten , Steve Zahn , Peter Dinklage , Summer Glau and directed by Joe Lynch. I never heard of Kwanten but the other 3... whoa! It's a comedy film about LARPing. Has anybody seen this already? How was it?

Knights of Badassdom
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Knights of Badassdom

I remember seeing the trailers for this online quite a while back but never heard anything about it being in theaters. Just checked on Netflix and they don't have it listed as an option at all so I don't know if it ever came out last year. Possibly delayed until sometime this year?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies