Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 26th, 2009, 12:48 AM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker
Galaxy Quest: A Lost Scene?

For those of you who don't know, Galaxy Quest is a spoof of the old Star Trek series. It has a large cast, including Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, and Alan Rickman.

The question I pose is this: Is there a lost scene from Galaxy Quest? There is a part where the heroes are flying through space, on their way back to earth. When they are told about travelling through a black hole, they shrug it off and continue. Immediately, they go through the black hole and come out on the other end. Suddenly, everyone is breathing heavy, glad to be out, and their hair is all messed up. The ship tells them that all systems are check. What happened?

We tried looking at deleted scenes on the DVD, but this "lost scene" was not on there. Does anybody know if there even is a "lost scene of Galaxy Quest?"

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old April 26th, 2009, 01:21 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Galaxy Quest: A Lost Scene?

Now I wish I knew where my copy was so I could re-watch it and confirm this observation
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:48 AM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This forum is dead because I said. And by killing it, I revived it. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:51 AM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker

I am guessing this thread is a bust, so if it gets deleted that should be fine.

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies