Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 20th, 2021, 09:48 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Western NY Heroscape Club July Meetup!!!

Western NY Heroscape Club July

What : Free for All Heroscape!

Where: Casual Dragon Games
136 Walnut St, Lockport, NY 14094

When: July18, 2021
12:30PM – 8PM (Yup, you read that right!)
Come and go as you please!

Can’t get enough Heroscape? Then we’ve got the event for you! Play on custom maps with some rare and elusive C3V units. 4 Player is optimal but we can play that be ear. 500 point premade armies. 7.5 hours of game play?! Sign me up. Don't feel obligated to stay the whole time: Come and go as you please! All supplies and armies will be provided!

Going: Sir Dendrik
@Hufflemoon
@brandonwiker

Maybe: You?

Flags:
@Taeblewalker @Cinderquail

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Last edited by Sir Dendrik; June 20th, 2021 at 03:50 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 01:27 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club July Meetup!!!

I'm super excited for this, thanks for setting it up. Many of the custom heroscape figures are so well designed, and I know I haven't used many of them. FYI I will probably be coming at 4pm.

As of now, I have 3 guys that are maybes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events